You may also like

Ratings for Dr. M.G. Davis

Dr Davis is a great doctor and very thorough. My negative comment is with his secretary and the people who answer the phone. I have never in my life spoken to someone who is so rude and so harsh. It is really sad this these are the people that Dr.Davis has, because he is so nice that it ruins your opinion of him when his front office staff are so rude. Because of them I will no longer see Dr. Davis which makes me sad

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My visits to Dr. Michael Davis have been distasteful: the receptionist has on a number of occasions caused me unnecessary duress due to her incompetence. On one occasion, I made an appointment by phone upon referral from an MD at the walk-in clinic next door; when checking back several months later, the receptionist claimed not to have a record of my appointment. I had to wait many months to reschedule. The MD at the walk-in clinic advised me that this receptionist has been stuck in the same job for a long time & doesn't take an interest in her job function anymore. Today, at a subsequent appointment she asked me for a referral; she claimed it had been over a year since my last appointment. I responded that she made an appointment for me 6-8 months after my 2015 appointment & that she told me that the earliest appointment was in Feb/2016. She refused to listen to me & demanded a referral! What is worse, Dr. Michael covered for her & threatened not to see me if I didn't shut up. He was not interested!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

The office staff seem very miserable, rude, and not so helpful or friendly. There are a few of them - and they are all of the same breed it seems. Inefficient and very lethargic as well. Aside from this - the wait time in the waiting area is extremely long... never on time and sometimes upto 1-2 hrs behind. Dr. Davis himself is very patient and knowledgeable and a great Dermotologist. Unfortunately his office staff being at the forefront and the first greeters to his offce, kill that great reputation. I'm truthfully shocked that Dr. Davis and Dr. Wine (the partner Dermotologist there) wouldn't want some friendlier office administrators to greet patients etc... I've heard them scold patients, and be extremely rude with the whole waiting area sitting in shock. After all - this is a first impression to their practice - surprised they as Doctors put up with this. Nobody deserves to be treated like this especially patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

For the past five years, I was told by many doctors and dermatologists that I had psoriasis. The sad thing is it took me so many months, various medicines, and various treatments online until I was given a refferal to see Dr. Davis. Thankfully, Dr. Davis diagnosed me right away and knew that I really had lichen simplex chronicus. I was floored. I couldn't believe I was misdiagnosed by other dermatologists. The treatment that Dr. Davis gave me cleared it up. I haven't had an itchy episode for months! I honestly, tear up a bit knowing that I finally have a proper diagnosis. I was even followed up by a personal email and phone call from Dr. Davis himself. This doctor went above and beyond. He is truly remarkable, and I would recommend him to everyone. I do admit, I did wait for a while in the waiting room, and I did fall alseep while waiting (sorry to those who may have heard me snoring), but regardless of the time in the waiting room, it didnt matter after I was seen and treated by Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

a very nice dr. with an incompetent very rude staff

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Davis is as wonderful as everyone writes in their reviews. But, his secretary ( I don't know her name) is really very unacceptable to be in a Doctor's office. She is very unprofessional and very rude. I really think she sounds like she is too old and nervous to deal with patients. She really should be retired and not be dealing with the public. She hung up the telephone on me in middle of a sentence because she didn't want to hear anymore of what I was saying. The conversation was no more than a minute and a half when she hung up the phone. Very rude and unacceptable in a professional office.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

The worst derm clinic ever.... Rude, inconsiderate,impolite and they give 2people same time appointments... ended up waiting forever.... And the worst is.. THEY PRIORITIZE PATIENT WHO PAY FOR COSMETICS TREATMENT even if you came earlier than them.WORST!! WORST!!! Never ever coming back to this horrible clinic!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. M.G. Davis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davis is a great doctor and very thorough. My negative comment is with his secretary and the people who answer the phone. I have never in my life spoken to..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dermatologist I have seen, he knows everything and takes the time to explain."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My visits to Dr. Michael Davis have been distasteful: the receptionist has on a number of occasions caused me unnecessary duress due to her incompetence. On one..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The office staff seem very miserable, rude, and not so helpful or friendly. There are a few of them - and they are all of the same breed it seems. Inefficient ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "For the past five years, I was told by many doctors and dermatologists that I had psoriasis. The sad thing is it took me so many months, various medicines, and..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is the best, unfortunately you have to wait to get to see him, but as everyone says it's worth the wait "

August 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "a very nice dr. with an incompetent very rude staff"

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is as wonderful as everyone writes in their reviews. But, his secretary ( I don't know her name) is really very unacceptable to be in a Doctor's offi..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Hes an extremely nice guy, and very helpful. His staff makes you wait at least 45 minutes whenever you come, and anyone paying goes in right away."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst derm clinic ever.... Rude, inconsiderate,impolite and they give 2people same time appointments... ended up waiting forever.... And the worst is.. THEY..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is the kindest, most thorough and knowledgable derm I've ever been to. He listens to your concerns, give you advice and allows you to decide if you th..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at this office are incredibly rude and not helpful. The women working reception seem incredibly miserable. Wait times can range to up to 2 hours. Wou..."

October 3, 2014