Ratings for Dr. M.G. Davis

Dr. Davis was so compassionate and humane to deal with - he called us himself to tell us some (positive) lab results to put at ease and his bedside manner is second to none. Unfortunately, due to my age and situation, I deal with multiple specialists a year and Dr. Davis stands out as a real superstar who cares about his patients. While I acknowledge that everyone has different experiences, I found the receptionist and other office staff warm and polite and would not hesitate to recommend this doctor and his office. (Ida)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Excellent dermatologist. Great bed side manner and expertise. Unfortunately, the admin staff are very rude and the wait times are very long.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I love dr Davis he is extremely helpful and compassionate about his job. The front staff on the other hand are extremely rude and distasteful! On the phone in person just all together they are just miserable with there lives and couldn't care less about the patients. Wouldn't surprise me if they were all divorced lol the front staff are the only reason I've been thinking about changing doctors. Which sucks because dr Davis really is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Davis is a brilliant as caring dermatologist and I've been driving well out of my way for a number of years to see him. The only issue I have and you should be warned of because it's truly awful is the front office staff, especially a woman named Mary. They are short, rude, uncaring, unhelpful and just plain demeaning -- it completely detracts from the great care and is a real shame!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I had appointement on october 19. 2016 I went to the Dr. Office on that day and for any emergency reason they were been close. They did not call me to cancel my appointemet. However, when I called them and ask them why you did not call me to cancel it... she told me OH I AM NOT GETTING ENOUGH PAY to call patient to cancel or remind their appointment + IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY, ( wow nice as response) maybe other offices does but not here . What I know all the office call but what I think is just she is not doing here job. Wow she was talking to me extremly rude and aggressively. I never mate Dr. Davis but only for this reason , I will swich to another doctor. I am not giving business to someone who does not care about me . Better doctor change his receptionist if not he will finish by losing all his patient. Too bad

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

cares about patients and is very knowledgeable the secretary is busy and does her best to keep up with demands of patients. Its more about the doctors ability then it is the secretary and how long I need to wait for the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

100% agree that Dr. Davis is great, but that the receptionist is extremely rude and unfriendly. I am actually switching dermatologists because of this.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Davis is a great doctor and very thorough. My negative comment is with his secretary and the people who answer the phone. I have never in my life spoken to someone who is so rude and so harsh. It is really sad this these are the people that Dr.Davis has, because he is so nice that it ruins your opinion of him when his front office staff are so rude. Because of them I will no longer see Dr. Davis which makes me sad

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Best Dermatologist I have seen, he knows everything and takes the time to explain.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My visits to Dr. Michael Davis have been distasteful: the receptionist has on a number of occasions caused me unnecessary duress due to her incompetence. On one occasion, I made an appointment by phone upon referral from an MD at the walk-in clinic next door; when checking back several months later, the receptionist claimed not to have a record of my appointment. I had to wait many months to reschedule. The MD at the walk-in clinic advised me that this receptionist has been stuck in the same job for a long time & doesn't take an interest in her job function anymore. Today, at a subsequent appointment she asked me for a referral; she claimed it had been over a year since my last appointment. I responded that she made an appointment for me 6-8 months after my 2015 appointment & that she told me that the earliest appointment was in Feb/2016. She refused to listen to me & demanded a referral! What is worse, Dr. Michael covered for her & threatened not to see me if I didn't shut up. He was not interested!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016