Ratings for Dr. M.G. Davis

I had appointement on october 19. 2016 I went to the Dr. Office on that day and for any emergency reason they were been close. They did not call me to cancel my appointemet. However, when I called them and ask them why you did not call me to cancel it... she told me OH I AM NOT GETTING ENOUGH PAY to call patient to cancel or remind their appointment + IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY, ( wow nice as response) maybe other offices does but not here . What I know all the office call but what I think is just she is not doing here job. Wow she was talking to me extremly rude and aggressively. I never mate Dr. Davis but only for this reason , I will swich to another doctor. I am not giving business to someone who does not care about me . Better doctor change his receptionist if not he will finish by losing all his patient. Too bad

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

cares about patients and is very knowledgeable the secretary is busy and does her best to keep up with demands of patients. Its more about the doctors ability then it is the secretary and how long I need to wait for the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

100% agree that Dr. Davis is great, but that the receptionist is extremely rude and unfriendly. I am actually switching dermatologists because of this.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr Davis is a great doctor and very thorough. My negative comment is with his secretary and the people who answer the phone. I have never in my life spoken to someone who is so rude and so harsh. It is really sad this these are the people that Dr.Davis has, because he is so nice that it ruins your opinion of him when his front office staff are so rude. Because of them I will no longer see Dr. Davis which makes me sad

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Best Dermatologist I have seen, he knows everything and takes the time to explain.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My visits to Dr. Michael Davis have been distasteful: the receptionist has on a number of occasions caused me unnecessary duress due to her incompetence. On one occasion, I made an appointment by phone upon referral from an MD at the walk-in clinic next door; when checking back several months later, the receptionist claimed not to have a record of my appointment. I had to wait many months to reschedule. The MD at the walk-in clinic advised me that this receptionist has been stuck in the same job for a long time & doesn't take an interest in her job function anymore. Today, at a subsequent appointment she asked me for a referral; she claimed it had been over a year since my last appointment. I responded that she made an appointment for me 6-8 months after my 2015 appointment & that she told me that the earliest appointment was in Feb/2016. She refused to listen to me & demanded a referral! What is worse, Dr. Michael covered for her & threatened not to see me if I didn't shut up. He was not interested!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

The office staff seem very miserable, rude, and not so helpful or friendly. There are a few of them - and they are all of the same breed it seems. Inefficient and very lethargic as well. Aside from this - the wait time in the waiting area is extremely long... never on time and sometimes upto 1-2 hrs behind. Dr. Davis himself is very patient and knowledgeable and a great Dermotologist. Unfortunately his office staff being at the forefront and the first greeters to his offce, kill that great reputation. I'm truthfully shocked that Dr. Davis and Dr. Wine (the partner Dermotologist there) wouldn't want some friendlier office administrators to greet patients etc... I've heard them scold patients, and be extremely rude with the whole waiting area sitting in shock. After all - this is a first impression to their practice - surprised they as Doctors put up with this. Nobody deserves to be treated like this especially patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

For the past five years, I was told by many doctors and dermatologists that I had psoriasis. The sad thing is it took me so many months, various medicines, and various treatments online until I was given a refferal to see Dr. Davis. Thankfully, Dr. Davis diagnosed me right away and knew that I really had lichen simplex chronicus. I was floored. I couldn't believe I was misdiagnosed by other dermatologists. The treatment that Dr. Davis gave me cleared it up. I haven't had an itchy episode for months! I honestly, tear up a bit knowing that I finally have a proper diagnosis. I was even followed up by a personal email and phone call from Dr. Davis himself. This doctor went above and beyond. He is truly remarkable, and I would recommend him to everyone. I do admit, I did wait for a while in the waiting room, and I did fall alseep while waiting (sorry to those who may have heard me snoring), but regardless of the time in the waiting room, it didnt matter after I was seen and treated by Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Davis is the best, unfortunately you have to wait to get to see him, but as everyone says it's worth the wait

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

a very nice dr. with an incompetent very rude staff

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015