Ratings for Dr. M.G. Davis

Dr. Davis is a great doctor! His staff is alot better then they use to be.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have never had any of the problems that other reviewers have had with the receptionist staff, but frankly, I would face a fire breathing dragon to see this marvelous doctor. He is hands down the most compassionate, open-minded, intelligent and helpful dermatologist I've seen in my entire life and I've probably seen at the very least 10 derms, having had major skin issues my entire life. If only all doctors were this good!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have seen Dr. Davis on several occasions now, but after my last visit (where I was verbally assaulted by one of the ladies sitting at his front desk), I am torn about whether/not to return. I agree that Dr. Davis seems to be kind, caring and knowledgeable. I instantly loved him the moment I met him. But the woman at the front desk is a terror and therefore makes it very uncomfortable for me to continue seeing him. I have NEVER experienced such a lack of professionalism at a medical facility (and considering I work in HR and have a ton of experience in this area). When I sent Dr. Davis a page long email describing my experience at the front desk, how I was berated & humiliated, and how horrible it made me feel, I got a single line reply which read "Thank you for the information". He didn't even include his name. I understand that he doesn't want to take sides, but even a simple apology or acknowledgement would have made me feel a bit better. I am just hoping that this woman screens his emails and that he has not had the chance to read it! I can't imagine that this was the response from the compassionate and kind man that I had heard so much about from friends/relatives who have been seeing him for years. Overall, I am not sure whether I can return to his office, I want to... I really do, but the idea of facing his staff again may be more than I can bear.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Very nice doctors. Very rude staff. Very long, unacceptable wait times (I've been to office 3x and had to wait > 1 hour for each appointment).

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Davis was so compassionate and humane to deal with - he called us himself to tell us some (positive) lab results to put at ease and his bedside manner is second to none. Unfortunately, due to my age and situation, I deal with multiple specialists a year and Dr. Davis stands out as a real superstar who cares about his patients. While I acknowledge that everyone has different experiences, I found the receptionist and other office staff warm and polite and would not hesitate to recommend this doctor and his office. (Ida)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Excellent dermatologist. Great bed side manner and expertise. Unfortunately, the admin staff are very rude and the wait times are very long.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I love dr Davis he is extremely helpful and compassionate about his job. The front staff on the other hand are extremely rude and distasteful! On the phone in person just all together they are just miserable with there lives and couldn't care less about the patients. Wouldn't surprise me if they were all divorced lol the front staff are the only reason I've been thinking about changing doctors. Which sucks because dr Davis really is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Davis is a brilliant as caring dermatologist and I've been driving well out of my way for a number of years to see him. The only issue I have and you should be warned of because it's truly awful is the front office staff, especially a woman named Mary. They are short, rude, uncaring, unhelpful and just plain demeaning -- it completely detracts from the great care and is a real shame!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I had appointement on october 19. 2016 I went to the Dr. Office on that day and for any emergency reason they were been close. They did not call me to cancel my appointemet. However, when I called them and ask them why you did not call me to cancel it... she told me OH I AM NOT GETTING ENOUGH PAY to call patient to cancel or remind their appointment + IS NOT OUR RESPONSIBILITY, ( wow nice as response) maybe other offices does but not here . What I know all the office call but what I think is just she is not doing here job. Wow she was talking to me extremly rude and aggressively. I never mate Dr. Davis but only for this reason , I will swich to another doctor. I am not giving business to someone who does not care about me . Better doctor change his receptionist if not he will finish by losing all his patient. Too bad

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

cares about patients and is very knowledgeable the secretary is busy and does her best to keep up with demands of patients. Its more about the doctors ability then it is the secretary and how long I need to wait for the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016