Ratings for Dr. Conor Turley

Dr turley is a great doctor ,very knowledgeable and helpful with all the surgeries of my little one who was born with extra digits on her feet . He made it very easy for us and always in a pleasant mood and answer all the questions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had my breast reduction with Dr. Turley in 2008. What a horrible experience. I had 5 infections, one after the other. They forgot to remove a stitch which caused some pain and even today I remain with 2 cysts which I was told by another doctor that my plastic surgeon clearly did not do a good job. Dr. Turley and his receptionist at the time made me feel I was an intruder . His office never followed up with me. So I will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Turley and his staff are outstanding. Carol is extremely friendly, caring, and efficient. You can tell that Dr. Turley respects and values her as part of the team. Dr. Turley always makes you feel comfortable and his knowledge, skills, and expertise are second to none. He's an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anybody that requires any plastic or reconstructive surgery. Thank you Dr. Turley for all you've done for me and others in the community.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Turley is the best ! not only is he a amazing surgeon but a wonderful person so caring I would highly recommend him ,and his staff is just as wonderful as he is

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

3 hand operations over 10 years by Dr.Turley.This gentleman is by far the best doctor that I ever met.You can judge him by the respect he gets from the hospital medical staff along with the rehab folks.Thank you Mister Turley.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

This my third time seeing Dr Turley And I would recommend him to everyone Thanks Dr turley

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Turley for the first time today regarding trigger finger in my left middle finger. I was seen within 5 minutes of my appointment time. He gave me a cortisone shot that was almost painless. His cheerful manner and clear explanation of what needs to be done, options, etc. was so impressive. I may in future need surgery and with his explanation and reassurance I don't feel unduly worried if I do need it. I felt like hugging him when I left. I saw another doctor a year ago for the same thing and he left me in great pain and actually traumatized by his manner and his roughness. I am delighted to have found Dr. Turley and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Turley is one of the nicest Drs that I know he is very professionable in the way that he treats you. He is also a very easy to understand as he takes the time to explain anything that you don't understand. He has operated on my hands twice and is going to do a third one soon .And I trust him when you can trust your Dr then you can relax a whole lot more.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Turley for a consultation to look at a botched operation done by another doctor. His office put me off for 2 months.Once he found out that the College of Physicians and Surgeons were investigating this other Doctor in my case, he turned tail and has refused to see me. If he had seen me and released my records to the College of Physicians and Surgeons as per requested, once their investigation was complete, it was very possible that they would have paid Dr. Turley to operate on me to fix my problems. However, Dr. Turley in my opinion is nothing but a total Coward who doesn't care about a patient's dilemma. He obviously doesn't have any morals or ethics and is in this business for his own financial gain...which he has lost in my case due to his cowardly reaction to the whole situation. I am on a mission to make sure this doesn't happen to any other patients as their care should come first and not some Arrogant doctors banding together hiding each other's mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Turley recently removed a ganglion from my right wrist (the one I use to write, eat, etc. with) and he put me quite at ease after determining I'd have to have surgery to remove it. He has a very personable demeanour and his receptionist reflects that as well as she also was lovely. I was terrified the day of the surgery, but he, his anaesthesiaologist and nurse were quite adept at making me relax with their knowledge and humour. I'm glad to know that I'm being referred again to him to take care of a breast reduction and pannelectumy in the near future after losing a lot of weight. I hate surgery but can't wait until I meet up again with Dr. Turley and his staff. I know I'll be in the best of care!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013