Ratings for Dr. Conor Turley

He is a surgeon that doesn’t like being asked questions. He likes the money for doing surgeries and that is his main focus. Get patients in for surgery and forget answering questions as to what takes place, recovery, aftercare. He doesn’t care about any of that. He needs to be more honest. Thumb joint surgery to him is easy. He doesn’t tell you it takes months to recover. :(

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Turley did an RD3 refusion on my right hand and require further fingers fixed. It was a sucess because I followed dr.s orders in Ontario and Newfoundland.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am very particular in choosing surgeon or doctor for my medical needs. I was referred to Dr. Turley by my family doctor. Dr. Turley is a surgeon doctor with great compassion, friendly respectful patient relations, great results in his surgery and supportive in patients care. My second surgery with no regrets. Highly recommended Dr. Turley to who needs patient care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Sr. Tuley performed a breast reduction on me in 1995. He didn't do it properly which resulted in me losing my nipples. He told me that I would never have nipples again period I was 18 and didn't know any better without the resources of Internet. He is a poor surgeon. He ruined my life and cost me a lot of money to correct the mistakes he made period I loathe dr. Turley as he my life

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

He did an amazing job on my hand. Recovery a breeze. Very friendly and open. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr turley is a great doctor ,very knowledgeable and helpful with all the surgeries of my little one who was born with extra digits on her feet . He made it very easy for us and always in a pleasant mood and answer all the questions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had my breast reduction with Dr. Turley in 2008. What a horrible experience. I had 5 infections, one after the other. They forgot to remove a stitch which caused some pain and even today I remain with 2 cysts which I was told by another doctor that my plastic surgeon clearly did not do a good job. Dr. Turley and his receptionist at the time made me feel I was an intruder . His office never followed up with me. So I will not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Turley and his staff are outstanding. Carol is extremely friendly, caring, and efficient. You can tell that Dr. Turley respects and values her as part of the team. Dr. Turley always makes you feel comfortable and his knowledge, skills, and expertise are second to none. He's an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anybody that requires any plastic or reconstructive surgery. Thank you Dr. Turley for all you've done for me and others in the community.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Turley is the best ! not only is he a amazing surgeon but a wonderful person so caring I would highly recommend him ,and his staff is just as wonderful as he is

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

3 hand operations over 10 years by Dr.Turley.This gentleman is by far the best doctor that I ever met.You can judge him by the respect he gets from the hospital medical staff along with the rehab folks.Thank you Mister Turley.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015