Ratings for Dr. Michael Sanders

I've visited Dr. Sanders 3 times, mostly for guidance and assistance with my medication, and the eventual tapering off. He advised there was no "great" way to get off my med, so we chose cold turkey. I'm in the middle of it, and it's MISERABLE. Not as bad as he nearly let on. My real issue is his complete lack of concern. I've sent him numerous emails asking for help, which he responds to with one or two word answers "Can't hurt," or "why not?" He seems completely unconcerned. No offers for me to come in, no phone calls.to check in on how I'm doing. What a joke.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

He always listens to me. He encourages all treatment options, not just medicine.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

I'm not sure when it comes to Dr. Sanders. I feel like he doesn't listen to me or believe me, which in turn makes me not open up fully to him. Like others have said, he is very pro medicine. I got put on meds on my first visit.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr Sanders is a nice guy, he does return phine calls, usually very late at night. I find it much easier to e-mail him with my problems and medication requests. He is very "pro" medicine.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Michael Sanders's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1997)

AHC