Ratings for Dr. Alexander C. Jungreis

I seen before he open National Pain Inst. he was caring then about 15 years ago now I see a excellent Pain mangement!!!! Dr j only cares about money

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

This man treated my wife for a few years & was the only pain clinic her worker's comp would pay for. He constantly would try to convince her to try new procedures & even tried to get her hooked up to a pump. Always saying "you have great insurance, they'll pay for everything". When he opened a pharmacy on site he constantly harassed my wife to get her meds filled there even thou they were always out of stock. He didn't care that we lived 30 minutes away & would have to drive all that way just for a refill. His physician assistants were all very good but Jungreis had a very arrogant & selfish attitude. After many visits to his clinic where I observed hundreds of patients, I concluded that this man was running what I then called a medical sweatshop. He convinces patients to get drug pumps, which in a short time gets them addicted. People would come in yelling for refills while others just looked like junkies.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I saw Dr. J over the course of a year, only to be misdiagnosed, over medicated and left to nearly die after a procedure done in office that took 13 surgeries to recover from! They book over 200 patients a day, treating them like cattle, rushing them in and out for unneeded procedures. This is a drug pusher at best and there is very little difference between him and the guy selling drugs on a corner in the ghetto. Their total lack of case management has repeatedly crossed the lines and after their blatant neglectful actions, and reporting them, did I find out about the dozens of complaints and lawsuits!!! BEWARE!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

This greedy doctor is interested in nothing other than making millions for himself. He just built a 10,000 square foot mansion for himself, while having absolutely no compassion for his patients. Beware of this greedy scam artist. He is a black mark on the medical profession.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

On August 30th 2001 My Mother Lucille Casina went to see him for minor back pain. Dr. Jungreis gave her 4 times the necessary amount of Lidocane putting her in a Coma for 6 years resulting in her death.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Hes a terrible man. Has never given a lick of care to me or the people I have referred there. His PA's are better than he is! He is rude, cold, and his bedside manner is atrocious. BEWARE

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Jungreis rarely sees patients because he has so many new doctors in the office. He has two physicians assistants who have been working for him that I have seen over the years. They have been better than the other doctors I have seen. I would rather see them than the doctors or residents they have. The physicians assistants will spend time with you and try to find out what's wrong. If you can't see Dr. Jungreis, see one of the physicians assistansts. Dr. Jungreis has a busy office. It is busy but his office is definitely strict.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

You never get to see the actual doctor. All you get to see is his interns that do not know how to diagnose you and does not know what to perscribe for you or if there is any other kind of treatments for the pain you have. They are nasty on the phone and to your face.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I started seeing Dr. J a few months ago. I just love this man and all his office staff. Even when they are cramed full, the staff is still smiling and so very kind. He has made all the difference in the world to me!He comes with a kind and personal touch. He actually listens and tries everything he can to help. I recently went through the injections and they made such a difference.My last Dr. had been in the military and it showed! He gave me 2.10 minutes of his time and did'nt care weather he helped me or not. I would and DO recommend him to everyone I know that is in pain.I have never met anyone in his waiting room that felt any different than I do.You go Dr.J, You're THE MAN!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Jungreis came highly recommended by a friend who has seen him for many years. I found him to be very funny and nice but many of the treatments he recommended I had already had including MRIS of my back and nerve testing. He has recommended a implanted pain pump but told him I canot have the pump. I have had other patients in his waiting room tell me that this doctor was once a good doctor but is now only in the business only to make money and has billed treatments wrongly. I say keep looking for another pain doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Alexander C. Jungreis's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

Tufts Health Plans