Ratings for Dr. Max R. Lehfeldt

Dr. Max Lehfeldt is a perfectionist when it comes to his work. He is up to date with the newest and best techniques in cosmetic surgery. He has helped many cancer patients as well as reconstruction for many patients, like myself. I took a hard impact on my left breast causing my breast pocket to drop about an inch. I've learned to live with it until 6 months ago I started feeling a sharp stabbing pain in my breast and it was effecting my back as well. I decided it was time to get some help. After consulting with Dr. Lehfeldt, I decided to reduce my size from a C to B and because I have very little breast tissue he is able to take a little fat and inject it into my breast to create more tissue. On the day of surgery, I pointed out my spot where I would like to have him get the fat from for my breast. To my surprise Dr. Lehfeldt went beyond my expectations! He left me with an amazing stomach even though he was not expected to do that much work. Like I said, he is a PERFECTIONIST!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Lehfeldt did an incredible job on my tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation that coordinated with gyno surgery. He has an amazing bedside manner and is an incredibly skilled surgeon and artist & has far exceeded my expectations! My follow up care has been phenomenal & his staff is fantastic! I felt comfortable with him right away. His bedside manner is incomparable. You get the impression of him being very confident in his abilities, yet amazingly humble. He is friendly, honest, kind, genuine & sweet, yet is able to maintain a high level of professionalism. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon with vast experience. He took a lot of time to listen to me & my expectations & patiently explained what he could do for me along with risks & benefits. I highly recommend him for any plastic or reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lehfeldt is both meticulous and passionate about his work. He also has a MedSpa that has services such as laser hair removal, Latisse and skin care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Max R. Lehfeldt's Credentials

As a board-certified plastic surgeon, I am dedicated to helping others meet their cosmetic and reconstructive goals. I ensure that my practice provides a relaxing and safe environment for patients to receive expert care and compassion. I am a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS), a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and I am extensively trained at performing a variety of breast, face, and body procedures. These procedures include breast augmentation and reconstruction, facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction and many other options. Additionally, I offer an array of non-surgical treatments - such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, Restylane®, LATISSE® and laser hair removal - to enhance the skin and face, as well as address unwanted hair. I am passionate about helping patients achieve their goals using only the latest and most advanced techniques. The entire team at Teleos Plastic Surgery strives to provide exceptional, natural-looking results, and we are committed to helping patients attain their desired appearance.

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 2001)

• Liposuction