You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J. KRAIG Katzenmeyer

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Katzenmeyer is easily the best Doctor I have ever had. Great attitude, easy to understand, takes the time to listen carefully, and never makes you feel like he's in a hurry.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. K is very knowledgeable, open to discussion and has worked with me to find solutions for my problems. He has an excellent bedside manner. As registered nurse with a srong medical background, I need someone that works with me and not just tell me what to do based on his opinion. I have recommended him to many others.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Katzenmeyer is a good listener, compassionate, and an excellent physician. He takes time to make sure your concerns are answered and that you know the options for your continued care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

He's very honest, helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I've been going to him for about 2 years now and he's so far the best I've been to.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Wonderful, Helpful, has kept me out of the surgeon's office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Attended to my husbands injury with care and expertise and i would recommend him highly

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

Dr. J. KRAIG Katzenmeyer's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners
Pacificare

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=10013'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=10013'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.8

February 5, 2014