Ratings for Dr. Herbert Polson

J'ai subit un accident de travaille en 2013 et le Dr, Polson à été rapide pour trouvez la source de la douleur et à procédé à la chirurgie qui ma permis de recommencé à marché. mil merci à vous .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I don't have enough words to express what a wonderful person and doctor Dr. Polson is. He saved my life in 2012 when I had ulcer that burst. I see him twice a year since then. He is knowledgable, polite, patient, understanding, has time to answer all your questions. He is simply the best! Mary, his secreatary is one sweet, kind lady. Truly 2 amazing people. 10 out of 10. Absolutely loved by stuff in the Lake Shore hospital and his patients.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Bonjour, j'ai été opéré le 21 novembre 2016 au Lakshore par Dr Herbert Polson pour une hernie inguinale ( gauche). c’était la première chirurgie de ma vie (45 ans). Il est compétent et sait ce qu'il fait et il est rassurant lui et sa secrétaire. Les deux avaient un rôle extrêmement fort pour m'en débarrasser de ma panique de la première chirurgie. Il écoute, il explique, il attend. Vraiment, c'est quelqu'un de béni. God bless you Dr.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Il est un vraie medecin , il travaille avec le coeur , il prend le temps de verifier , et ecouter le patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Polson is a professional with outstanding attitude. He's patient, thorough and really polite. He took the time to listen and ask all the pertinent questions about lifestyle and medical history. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

What an extraordinary man! Dr. Polsson is highly competent, precise, to the point and a true professional. What impressed me the most was his humane attitude towards what goes on in the mind of a patient during those minutes before the operation when anxiety arrives. He calmed me down by jus saying one sentence, and then it was lights out and his calm voice when it was over and the operation had been concluded successfully. I'd give him and the staff at Lakeshore a 10 out of 10 if I could.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Just had my appendix removed by Dr. Polson and it went extremely well. What a great man, I felt very comfortable with him, we laughed a lot, he was warm and reassuring. He seemed very very experienced and competent. When I went to see him again to remove my stitches, he actually remembered me and asked me about things we talked about. Just great!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Polson for many years. He is wonderful Doctor, understanding, respectable, great bedside manner, always happy to see his patients and always will to listen, no matter how long it takes. Thanks to Dr. Polson, I am up and about. You are marvelous Doctor, and a real icon. May God bless you and always guide your hands on the people you operated. You and Mary are loved by all people. You have healed and touched so many people. Bravo to you Dr. you are a miracle worker!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I just had my gallbladder removed by Dr.Polson. It was supposed to be by laparascopy but it ended up being open surgery due to it's size. Let me start by saying that I was in the hospital 6 days and he came to see me each and every day, including Sunday. He is a such a great man and surgeon, loved by the nurses and staff on the 3rd floor surgery unit at Lakeshore hospital. Nurses were telling me how he is such a great doctor and that I was lucky to have him. Just knowing that helped in my recovery. I had a little complication (re.anatomical malformation-my blood vessels were intertwined with bile ducts= difficult surgery) on day 3/4 and he assured that he would find the problem and take care of whatever it was. He kept me updated daily and my problem was fixed (Jackson pratt drain was filled with bile). On day 6 I was going home and thanking god for having such a caring,professional, thorough doctor. Now combine this with Mary, his amazing secretary and you have a perfect team.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr Polson saved me from a poorly rated surgeon when i was in the ER. His calm bedside manner was very welcome. Later I chose him for follow up work and when he realized there were complications he referred me to an excellent surgeon at MGH. Mary his secretary is a model of the perfect secretary kind firm an no nonsense. Together they make a wonderful team that I would and have recommended to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012