Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

had cancer on my nose in vancouver and after had scar tissue -dr malpass preformed surgery and a excellent job to make it better than orginal

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had a breast reduction and auxiliary liposuction with Dr. Malpass and I am so happy with the result. Everyone in the office is always so kind and good at calming nerves. Malpass did an amazing job on the surgery and I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone wanting a breast reduction. This doctor preformed my BR and I am left with asymmetrical breasts. I was told by the doctor not to be picky and that only 1% of woman who get the surgery care about the appearance of their breasts. MSP covered the surgery and I feel I was treated like a welfare case. If I had known the out come I would have paid out of my own pocket for the surgery maybe than my results would have been different. My confidence is now shattered.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

horrible service, went to get my nose straightened and he broke it four times within 2 months and it's still is not fixed, nor will any other surgeon fix my nose because of what he did to it. i had another consultation with him to see if he could and would fix it and i was told that i would be operated on within two months, it has now been eight and we have been told that i shouldn't expect to get it within the next year.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Confident,effiecent,very calming and professional when Dr.Malpass did my carpal tunnel procedure.Was a very reassuring experience having the surgery done.It gave me renewed optimism in the medical profession .Not all doctors take the time to be as personable as Dr.Malpass was.The surgery took minimal time with minimal discomfort.I would recommend Dr. Malpass to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

When I went for my consultation with Dr. Malpass for a breast augmentation I told him my problems and what I was hoping for. He picked the size he thought I should go with, which I thought look way to big! After some thought and another consultationote I decided to trust him, which was easy to do since he was so confident in what he thought I'd be happy or unhappy with. They turned out absolutely amazing! After all my research I did before my sergury I have not seen a procedure turn out as natural looking as mine. As soon as my bandages came off the next day it would have been hard to tell I even had implants. The size is perfect for my body and for the first time they are the same size as each other. Dr. Malpass was amazing to work with, he was very professional, caring, confident and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Also his staff was wonerful as well. I can't believe you can get this quality of a Dr. here in Prince George. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

After much thought and research I finally Decided to go to Dr Malpass for a breast augmentation. I was soooo nervous to be exposed like that to a perfect stranger but his calm nature made it easier and more comfortable. He was there 100%, wasn't rushing me out (even though he had a full waiting room) answered all the questions I had with full explanation. i seen him a second and third time before the actual procedure. His full dimeanor was to make me happy and really Understand what I wanted and what I liked and what I invisioned. The morning of the big day I was so damn nervous, who wouldn't be with this body and life altering decision? Anyways he came Into the room where I was waiting he talked to me while drawing the lines and just his calmness and confidence in his work really made me feel at ease to go into such a major surgery! When I woke up he was there and explained again to what I'd be feeling and intail on my after care. I wasn't able to see anything because I had bandages over so when I seen him again a day and half later he took them off. I was so happy with the results and so was he! I am now 5 weeks post and could not be any happier. I recommend Dr. Malpass to anyone! He is an amazing doctor and should always be seen as one! Thank you dr Malpass for giving me a new found confidence in myself that I've never had!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Absolutely Expectational What a wonderful experience I have had at Vitality Plastic Surgery with the staff and Dr. Kristian Malpass. I did a lot of research before deciding to have a consultation with Dr. Malpass for a breast reduction. When I first met him to discuss my goals, he exuded such a confident demeanor which made me feel much more comfortable considering that this was my first time making a decision like this. The staff at Vitality Plastic Surgery are the nicest group of girls you will ever meet, they where so comforting to speak too when it came to all of my questions. After my surgery his confidence was certainly exemplified by his impeccable work. Dr. Malpass is an absolute genius. With his care and meticulous precision, my results are perfect. My breasts are absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Dr. Malpass over any other doctor in the country. If you are looking to improve your life with the best possible results, make the trip to see Dr. Kristian Malpass at Vitality Plastic Surgery. I can assure you that you will be so happy that you did. Thank you doctor Malpass for making me feel beautiful and for all of your kindness!! P.S. my leg looks amazing as well!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

OTOPLASTY: Both our Children (ages 9 & 11) had protruding ears and after much thoughtful consideration, we met with Dr, Malpass to discuss the possibility of Otoplasty. The procedure was recommended to us by our family physician and covered under our provincial health care plan for children under a certain age. There was very little patient review on the procedure but Dr. Malpass was very patient with our questions and his confidence, knowledge and kindness left us with the comfort we needed to proceed. Plus the kids liked him! With great efficiency and understanding, Dr. Malpass's team had us booked for surgery during a time that worked for all of our schedules. The procedure could not have gone better. We were included in as much of the procedure as possible and the kids were never far from us. Both of our kids were nervous (as were we!) but were comforted by the calm and fun manner in which they were treated in pre-op. The entire surgical team at the Quesnel hospital was outstanding and after a few hours it was done. Dr. Malpass made sure we had what we needed to manage the recovery and made himself available if we had any concerns or questions. We were on our way home by lunchtime! The first few days after the surgery were a bit rough as the kids had sore ears and difficulty sleeping (nothing that a few good movies and pain killers can't fix!) and they soon found comfort in wearing their new headbands (great styles and patterns available at Atmosphere in Prince George). The kid's ears were sensitive to touch for a few months after the surgery but they are kids and thus very resilient. Within a week they were enjoying life as usual while being very careful to keep their ears protected Overall, the recovery was just as Dr. Malpass had predicted. The time has gone fast and now 8 months later, their ear sensitivity is gone, you can see only a slight scar behind the ears AND they look great! While we were unsure how we'd feel about going through with this, we're so happy we did! Both kids feel confident and are no longer shy about their ears that 'stick out'. Thanks Dr. Malpass (and team) for making this process as smooth as possible! Christine (Smithers, Bc)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Malpass and his staff were amazing! I had a breast augmentation and lift as well as auxiliary liposuction. I have no complaints anytime I had a concern or question he would take the time to see me. Personally I feel that Dr. Malpass truly cares about his patients and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017