Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

Had a breast reduction 2 weeks ago and my recovery has been incredible. I woke completely pain free the whole first day. The staff and Dr. Malpass were very nice and helpful I felt very comfortable with them. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Malpass.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Malpass removed 2 protruding moles from my face. I was very worried about the scarring but hated the moles even more. He did an excellent job and the scars are almost invisible. I am very happy with the results. He also treated a large varicose vein with an injection, and it went away. The procedure was not painful, but the 2 days after were, due to the vein being reabsorbed into my body... but he warned me, so at least I expected it. Great communication, great follow up. Very good at answering questions. Great staff. I would definitely see him again

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

The office phoned me, saying my message was missed last June for asking about a face lift. This is 6 months later. No I did not ask for a face lift at any time nor would I return to this office again. Surgery was one year ago. Not pleased. Seeking more clients perhaps.

Submitted January 19, 2018

Mr. Malpass is knowledgeably in his field is awesome. The atmosphere was relaxing , and the staff and Mr. Malpass are all very polite and friendly. I will refer him .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I recently had a breast reduction & liposuction performed by Dr. Malpass. I was 47 years old when it was done, and through every appointment leading up to the procedure, the surgery and the follow up appointments he was nothing less than professional. He spoke with confidence and knowledge about the procedure he was going to perform, he explained to me in detail what he was going to do, how I should feel after and what my recovery time should be. Everything he told me was bang on truth!! Before the reduction, I suffered with cluster headaches daily, as well as shoulder & back pain, I was constantly taking Tylenol to help with the pain, since the reduction, I have not experienced any of these at all, my life is changed because of the surgery, my clothes fit normal again, which is something I have never had. It has given me the ability to exercise normally, as before the reduction, any kind of running, bouncing...even push ups were a difficult task, even wearing a tight fitting sports bra couldn't do the trick. Now I wear a nice sports bra (something that was NEVER an option before the surgery as none of them fit) and it holds everything in place, nothing is bouncing or in the way...and when I do push ups now, I get down so low that my thighs touch before my chest!!! This is unheard of for me, I actually didn't even know this was a thing. I have the confidence now to do anything, I have lost 30 pounds (after the 5lbs I lost from the reduction), as there isn't this daunting weight hanging off of me, holding me back from my true potential. If you are even considering a reduction, I 100% recommend Dr. Malpass, as his procedure is perfected and he is the most confident surgeon I've ever had perform work on my body.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I recently had a breast reduction and liposuction with Dr Malpass. I had a truly amazing experience; 5 stars all the way across the board. From the initial consultation to surgery was just a few months. Dr Malpass made me feel really comfortable, safe and heard and his staff are lovely. The hospital staff were also wonderful, lots of smiling and making sure I felt cared for. If I had known how much better I would feel I would have done this 20 years ago. It is just 8 days following the reduction, but as Dr. Malpass promised, I have felt very little pain and am already feeling so much lighter, better posture and no shoulder or back pain since. I’m so so pleased and would absolutely recommend Dr Malpass at Vitality Plastic Surgery in Prince George.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had a breast reduction and axillary liposuction done by Dr. Malpass 7 months ago. The results have been wonderful. I had the procedure to help with constant headaches and it was a great success. The headaches are far fewer and less severe now that the weight is off my neck and shoulders. An extremely happy bonus to all this is that my breasts look great, he is a true artist! I saw Dr. Malpass the day after surgery to checkup that all was well. The healing process was smooth with very little pain. There is such an improvement in my appearance and posture as well since having this done. Dr. Malpass is very nice and he is easy to talk to. In the office Jennifer is a treasure, she has a most welcoming and calming presence . The hospital staff that took care of me pre and postsurgery in Prince George were wonderful, they made me feel very cared for. Altogether I had a most positive experience and would recommend Dr. Malpass to anyone wanting breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

After over a year wait which is why I only gave them an okay on punctuality, the wait was well worth it. After researching and reviews I chose Dr. Malpass. I had breast implants 25 years ago which one had leaked(saline implants) his knowledge and up to date on the lastest and greatest implants I chose to go with silicone implants this time. WOW what a difference they are great so much better than the saline implants and look 100% better than the ones I had. They are not perfect by no means but I am 100% satisfied with his work and my results. The staff also were so caring and helpful. I would recommend him hands down.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Living in the North and having a knowledgeable team of professionals and a doctor like Dr.Malpass we have to feel so lucky. He is super easy to talk to along with his team and I am someone who does my homework and due diligence when spending money on anything that will directly effect me. I was at ease when getting my quotes on a breast lift and implants. I was impressed with his knowledge . He stays on trend with the current procedures and will not promise false hope. This was not my first experience as I came back because of the amazing job on my tummy tuck. I have recommended Dr. Malpass to many who have come back to tell me he was amazing . He and his team work around my schedule as I travel from out of town. So happy I am lucky enough to say Dr.Malpass did it!!!!!! If you are even a second hesitant on it you live once and you will not be disappointed !!!! He is a gem and his team are exceptional!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had a breast reduction about 5 weeks ago. I was realistic about the risks and outcome. My expectations were exceeded! My breasts have a beautiful shape and I'm very pleased. The nipples aren't perfect which I wouldn't expect, but the overall result was so worthwhile. It's like 20 years was taken off my breasts and the shape is beautiful! I have full sensation in the breast and nipple area, although still dealing with some numbness in my armpit and side areas, which I've grown accustomed to and it is not really a big deal. No regrets- very satisfied patient and highly recommend this surgery for women that have realistic expectations for what they hope to achieve with the surgery. So glad I did it!!!! :)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017