Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

I had a breast reduction and axillary liposuction done by Dr. Malpass 7 months ago. The results have been wonderful. I had the procedure to help with constant headaches and it was a great success. The headaches are far fewer and less severe now that the weight is off my neck and shoulders. An extremely happy bonus to all this is that my breasts look great, he is a true artist! I saw Dr. Malpass the day after surgery to checkup that all was well. The healing process was smooth with very little pain. There is such an improvement in my appearance and posture as well since having this done. Dr. Malpass is very nice and he is easy to talk to. In the office Jennifer is a treasure, she has a most welcoming and calming presence . The hospital staff that took care of me pre and postsurgery in Prince George were wonderful, they made me feel very cared for. Altogether I had a most positive experience and would recommend Dr. Malpass to anyone wanting breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

After over a year wait which is why I only gave them an okay on punctuality, the wait was well worth it. After researching and reviews I chose Dr. Malpass. I had breast implants 25 years ago which one had leaked(saline implants) his knowledge and up to date on the lastest and greatest implants I chose to go with silicone implants this time. WOW what a difference they are great so much better than the saline implants and look 100% better than the ones I had. They are not perfect by no means but I am 100% satisfied with his work and my results. The staff also were so caring and helpful. I would recommend him hands down.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Living in the North and having a knowledgeable team of professionals and a doctor like Dr.Malpass we have to feel so lucky. He is super easy to talk to along with his team and I am someone who does my homework and due diligence when spending money on anything that will directly effect me. I was at ease when getting my quotes on a breast lift and implants. I was impressed with his knowledge . He stays on trend with the current procedures and will not promise false hope. This was not my first experience as I came back because of the amazing job on my tummy tuck. I have recommended Dr. Malpass to many who have come back to tell me he was amazing . He and his team work around my schedule as I travel from out of town. So happy I am lucky enough to say Dr.Malpass did it!!!!!! If you are even a second hesitant on it you live once and you will not be disappointed !!!! He is a gem and his team are exceptional!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had a breast reduction about 5 weeks ago. I was realistic about the risks and outcome. My expectations were exceeded! My breasts have a beautiful shape and I'm very pleased. The nipples aren't perfect which I wouldn't expect, but the overall result was so worthwhile. It's like 20 years was taken off my breasts and the shape is beautiful! I have full sensation in the breast and nipple area, although still dealing with some numbness in my armpit and side areas, which I've grown accustomed to and it is not really a big deal. No regrets- very satisfied patient and highly recommend this surgery for women that have realistic expectations for what they hope to achieve with the surgery. So glad I did it!!!! :)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Malpass performed a much needed surgery under local anaesthetic for me. Surgery time, recovery and healing seemed significantly reduced, in part due to this factor. I am very satisfied with my outcome.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

had cancer on my nose in vancouver and after had scar tissue -dr malpass preformed surgery and a excellent job to make it better than orginal

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had a breast reduction and auxiliary liposuction with Dr. Malpass and I am so happy with the result. Everyone in the office is always so kind and good at calming nerves. Malpass did an amazing job on the surgery and I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone wanting a breast reduction. This doctor preformed my BR and I am left with asymmetrical breasts. I was told by the doctor not to be picky and that only 1% of woman who get the surgery care about the appearance of their breasts. MSP covered the surgery and I feel I was treated like a welfare case. If I had known the out come I would have paid out of my own pocket for the surgery maybe than my results would have been different. My confidence is now shattered.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

horrible service, went to get my nose straightened and he broke it four times within 2 months and it's still is not fixed, nor will any other surgeon fix my nose because of what he did to it. i had another consultation with him to see if he could and would fix it and i was told that i would be operated on within two months, it has now been eight and we have been told that i shouldn't expect to get it within the next year.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Confident,effiecent,very calming and professional when Dr.Malpass did my carpal tunnel procedure.Was a very reassuring experience having the surgery done.It gave me renewed optimism in the medical profession .Not all doctors take the time to be as personable as Dr.Malpass was.The surgery took minimal time with minimal discomfort.I would recommend Dr. Malpass to everybody.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017