Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

My experience was excellent. Dr. Malpass and his staff went above what I expected to accommodate my wishes and help me feel at ease. They were always available, kind and helpful. Dr.Malpass is calm, understanding and highly competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I've had two surgeries by Dr. Malpass. I found he and his staff compassionate and professional. Dr. Malpass was quick to answer questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Malpass did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. They look perfect, and the recovery was easy, short and very little pain. The size he choose was also perfect for my frame. Great great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I feel EXTREMELY blessed to have had Dr. Malpass do my breast reduction!! He is an amazing Doctor and a true artist. My breast reduction was not an easy one as one breast had been worked on before 30 years ago , by a different doctor, and was a bit of a mess. And I also had numerous fatty cysts, that just made everything that much harder. My breasts were very uneven with one being much bigger than the other, and I suffered terrible back, neck, and shoulder pain. Dr. Malpass removed 9lbs from my chest and I now have the most beautiful perky breasts that I have ever seen!! Everything is so perfect it's way beyond what I was hoping for, and I just can't say enough, or thank Dr. Malpass enough, he has truly changed my life! I would also like to applaud his staff, especially Jennifer who goes way above and beyond her job title. If your looking for a doctor who's caring and kindness is only outdone by his skill, look no farther because Dr. Malpass is a surgical genius !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Post operative contact was rough and argumentative, when I was following the recommendation handed out that I call if I feel there is an issue.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Malpass. I had a breast reduction done and I am very happy with the results. He is very nice to work with and very accommodating. He came into his office on a Saturday so he could see me before I left on a trip.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Wow what an awesome experience with Dr. Malpass and his staff . Everyone was very friendly and informative. I got the labiaplasty procedure done at Vitality under local anesthetic this month and couldn't be happier with my results! During the procedure Dr. Malpass was calm and intuitive with my emotions. To help keep me relaxed he played soft music and communicated with me throughout the procedure. During recovery time I had some soreness and swelling but with proper care I was was able to reduce the pain. Staff called me twice to check in and booked me for a follow up. Overall, I am beyond satisfied with my results and highly suggest going to Dr. Malpass for a consultation if you are thinking about getting plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My initial experience was somewhat positive but all-in-all, I am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am a 52 year old female. I am honestly so grateful to Dr. Malpass to have given me abdominoplasty/upper and lower back suctioning procedures. I had surgery done 10 days ago without any problems or complications. I am so pleasantly surprised that I am not in any pain at all. My posture has improved, the belly fat is now belly flat and no more back fat flaps. There was in no way I could imagine feeling this good again. Dr. Malpass has some magical methods. I wish I was able to express this excitement I have today in more than words. I strongly recommend Dr. Malpass for the procedure I had done. I hope to let everyone know that happiness does exist in Dr. Malpass's office. I couldn't wait to have this procedure done. 10 days later I am as excited as I was the day I had my consult appointment. Dr. Malpass, the anesthetist, day surgrey nurses, OR nurses, recovery nurses and surgery north nurses were all so good. I had a very pleasant stay in hospital and over all I was taken care of incredibly well. I feel lucky to have had this experience. Thank you so much to Janis and Jenn. As well as Sandy for the procedure you gave me as well. No persuasion needed to convince me of just how adorable the whole staff is to the patients and work so well together. I am so grateful to you Jenn. Once I met with you after the consultation with Dr. Malpass you were so friendly, professional and calming. Jenn you definitely helped me know I made the perfect decision for surgery. I would 100% choose Dr. Malpass for your plastic surgery. Thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I had researched surgeons for years and finally decided I would go to Dr. Malpass for a bilateral labiaplasty. I was hesitant because the procedure wasn't listed on Vitality's website and I couldn't find anyone that had reviewed his work on such a procedure. Because of those facts alone I was very hesitant but I tried to gauge my decision on the information others had provided on other procedures. He did such a fabulous job! I was pleased with what I saw post op and the swelling, bruising, and pain has been fairly minimal. Took me over 10 years to go ahead with the procedure, and now my biggest regret is never doing it sooner. Dr. Malpass is great, his nurse was also very comforting and fabulous. I am so relieved that I chose Vitality for my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016