Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

I feel EXTREMELY blessed to have had Dr. Malpass do my breast reduction!! He is an amazing Doctor and a true artist. My breast reduction was not an easy one as one breast had been worked on before 30 years ago , by a different doctor, and was a bit of a mess. And I also had numerous fatty cysts, that just made everything that much harder. My breasts were very uneven with one being much bigger than the other, and I suffered terrible back, neck, and shoulder pain. Dr. Malpass removed 9lbs from my chest and I now have the most beautiful perky breasts that I have ever seen!! Everything is so perfect it's way beyond what I was hoping for, and I just can't say enough, or thank Dr. Malpass enough, he has truly changed my life! I would also like to applaud his staff, especially Jennifer who goes way above and beyond her job title. If your looking for a doctor who's caring and kindness is only outdone by his skill, look no farther because Dr. Malpass is a surgical genius !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Post operative contact was rough and argumentative, when I was following the recommendation handed out that I call if I feel there is an issue.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Malpass. I had a breast reduction done and I am very happy with the results. He is very nice to work with and very accommodating. He came into his office on a Saturday so he could see me before I left on a trip.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Wow what an awesome experience with Dr. Malpass and his staff . Everyone was very friendly and informative. I got the labiaplasty procedure done at Vitality under local anesthetic this month and couldn't be happier with my results! During the procedure Dr. Malpass was calm and intuitive with my emotions. To help keep me relaxed he played soft music and communicated with me throughout the procedure. During recovery time I had some soreness and swelling but with proper care I was was able to reduce the pain. Staff called me twice to check in and booked me for a follow up. Overall, I am beyond satisfied with my results and highly suggest going to Dr. Malpass for a consultation if you are thinking about getting plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My initial experience was somewhat positive but all-in-all, I am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am a 52 year old female. I am honestly so grateful to Dr. Malpass to have given me abdominoplasty/upper and lower back suctioning procedures. I had surgery done 10 days ago without any problems or complications. I am so pleasantly surprised that I am not in any pain at all. My posture has improved, the belly fat is now belly flat and no more back fat flaps. There was in no way I could imagine feeling this good again. Dr. Malpass has some magical methods. I wish I was able to express this excitement I have today in more than words. I strongly recommend Dr. Malpass for the procedure I had done. I hope to let everyone know that happiness does exist in Dr. Malpass's office. I couldn't wait to have this procedure done. 10 days later I am as excited as I was the day I had my consult appointment. Dr. Malpass, the anesthetist, day surgrey nurses, OR nurses, recovery nurses and surgery north nurses were all so good. I had a very pleasant stay in hospital and over all I was taken care of incredibly well. I feel lucky to have had this experience. Thank you so much to Janis and Jenn. As well as Sandy for the procedure you gave me as well. No persuasion needed to convince me of just how adorable the whole staff is to the patients and work so well together. I am so grateful to you Jenn. Once I met with you after the consultation with Dr. Malpass you were so friendly, professional and calming. Jenn you definitely helped me know I made the perfect decision for surgery. I would 100% choose Dr. Malpass for your plastic surgery. Thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I had researched surgeons for years and finally decided I would go to Dr. Malpass for a bilateral labiaplasty. I was hesitant because the procedure wasn't listed on Vitality's website and I couldn't find anyone that had reviewed his work on such a procedure. Because of those facts alone I was very hesitant but I tried to gauge my decision on the information others had provided on other procedures. He did such a fabulous job! I was pleased with what I saw post op and the swelling, bruising, and pain has been fairly minimal. Took me over 10 years to go ahead with the procedure, and now my biggest regret is never doing it sooner. Dr. Malpass is great, his nurse was also very comforting and fabulous. I am so relieved that I chose Vitality for my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Malpass is highly skilled, talented, compassionate and humble. Prince George is so lucky to have this fine Dr. here and my surgeries had great outcomes! Thank you Dr. Malpass for everything.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Under the skilled hands of Dr. Kristian Malpass, ten days ago I underwent a bilateral breast reduction with axillary liposuction and lipoabdominoplasty with upper and lower back liposuction. The results are phenomenal and beyond what I could have imagined - my husband says I look like Venus de Milo - I do! A bit of background: mid 50’s, two C-sections and a hysterectomy, and although I am a non-smoker, relatively fit and very healthy, my BMI consistently hovers around 34. My breasts have always been large and I had considered a functional reduction for some time, then during my consultation with Dr. Malpass I decided to also discuss with him the option of tightening up my abdominal area. After consideration of our discussion, I decided to move forward with both procedures at the same time and I could not be happier with the results, which I know will only get better with time as the swelling continues goes down. Even before children I have never had this body, a body that could not be achieved through exercise and diet - I very much appreciate Dr. Malpass’ skill in ensuring that the work he did “sculpting” my body was in proportion to the rest of my body. The procedure itself was much easier to recover from than expected. That said I do believe that patients have a responsibility to go into surgery as healthy as they can be and must be at the least equal participants in their recovery. I have been very focused on this and with the support I have received from Dr. Malpass and my family I am recovering very well with an expected graduated return to work date within two weeks of surgery. Northern British Columbia is very fortunate to have a surgeon of Dr. Malpass’ caliber, knowledge and experience, not to mention his genuine gentle, caring personality. I very highly recommend Dr. Malpass and the Vitality Clinic and would encourage anyone who has considered this procedure to take that step and do it for yourself – I’m sure pleased that I have.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had a fleur de lis abdominoplasty with lipo sculpting and lipo of my chin in April 2016. I had a few concerns about pain control as I have chronic pain and it was very well addressed by Dr. Malpass. I was a patient from out of town and I desided to stay in a hotel for the following week until my drains were to be taken out. I was kept in for an extra night to get and keep my pain under control, Dr.Malpass came in shortly after I was brought into my room his bed side manner was wonderful he answered all the questions I had and even made plans to come to my hotel room after another long day in surgery the day after I was discharged. He and his staff would call to make sure I was still doing well ( I was). I went into his clinic a few times for checks. This helped me get out of bed and walk which helped me not to build up blood clots. I had a history of a blood clot and using blood thinners so Dr. Malpass wouldn't clear me for surgery until I was cleared and he was sent a letter from my Internist. He just cared. He made sure I was well and I really appreciated everything Dr. Malpass and his staff did for me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016