Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

My experience with Dr. Malpass was great overall. Originally was booked for a double mastectomy with traditional liposuction but luckily for me he had just been trained in a new form of lipsuction called 3D Vaser liposuction which he performed for his first time in his practice on me. I was kind of a test subject as he'd been trained on real people but it was well worth being his test dummy. I'm extremely happy with the results as my chest looked fairly normal coming right out of the operating room with only a few weeks of recovery and minimal damage to internal tissue. Mr. Malpass has a great attitude toward his work and is professional yet approachable. I would recommend anyone who wants/needs lipsuction or other surgery to go to him and I would definitely recommend 3D Vaser liposuction. The effects are a little weird, but it's a way less invasive and aggressive way to get the job done with better results, the higher cost is worth it. Again he was great and professional and I would go back to him if I actually needed it, but thanks to him my glands and fat were removed well and everything healed great and looks great. Thanks Kristian!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My experience was excellent. Dr. Malpass and his staff went above what I expected to accommodate my wishes and help me feel at ease. They were always available, kind and helpful. Dr.Malpass is calm, understanding and highly competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I've had two surgeries by Dr. Malpass. I found he and his staff compassionate and professional. Dr. Malpass was quick to answer questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Malpass did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. They look perfect, and the recovery was easy, short and very little pain. The size he choose was also perfect for my frame. Great great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I feel EXTREMELY blessed to have had Dr. Malpass do my breast reduction!! He is an amazing Doctor and a true artist. My breast reduction was not an easy one as one breast had been worked on before 30 years ago , by a different doctor, and was a bit of a mess. And I also had numerous fatty cysts, that just made everything that much harder. My breasts were very uneven with one being much bigger than the other, and I suffered terrible back, neck, and shoulder pain. Dr. Malpass removed 9lbs from my chest and I now have the most beautiful perky breasts that I have ever seen!! Everything is so perfect it's way beyond what I was hoping for, and I just can't say enough, or thank Dr. Malpass enough, he has truly changed my life! I would also like to applaud his staff, especially Jennifer who goes way above and beyond her job title. If your looking for a doctor who's caring and kindness is only outdone by his skill, look no farther because Dr. Malpass is a surgical genius !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Post operative contact was rough and argumentative, when I was following the recommendation handed out that I call if I feel there is an issue.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Malpass. I had a breast reduction done and I am very happy with the results. He is very nice to work with and very accommodating. He came into his office on a Saturday so he could see me before I left on a trip.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Wow what an awesome experience with Dr. Malpass and his staff . Everyone was very friendly and informative. I got the labiaplasty procedure done at Vitality under local anesthetic this month and couldn't be happier with my results! During the procedure Dr. Malpass was calm and intuitive with my emotions. To help keep me relaxed he played soft music and communicated with me throughout the procedure. During recovery time I had some soreness and swelling but with proper care I was was able to reduce the pain. Staff called me twice to check in and booked me for a follow up. Overall, I am beyond satisfied with my results and highly suggest going to Dr. Malpass for a consultation if you are thinking about getting plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My initial experience was somewhat positive but all-in-all, I am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am a 52 year old female. I am honestly so grateful to Dr. Malpass to have given me abdominoplasty/upper and lower back suctioning procedures. I had surgery done 10 days ago without any problems or complications. I am so pleasantly surprised that I am not in any pain at all. My posture has improved, the belly fat is now belly flat and no more back fat flaps. There was in no way I could imagine feeling this good again. Dr. Malpass has some magical methods. I wish I was able to express this excitement I have today in more than words. I strongly recommend Dr. Malpass for the procedure I had done. I hope to let everyone know that happiness does exist in Dr. Malpass's office. I couldn't wait to have this procedure done. 10 days later I am as excited as I was the day I had my consult appointment. Dr. Malpass, the anesthetist, day surgrey nurses, OR nurses, recovery nurses and surgery north nurses were all so good. I had a very pleasant stay in hospital and over all I was taken care of incredibly well. I feel lucky to have had this experience. Thank you so much to Janis and Jenn. As well as Sandy for the procedure you gave me as well. No persuasion needed to convince me of just how adorable the whole staff is to the patients and work so well together. I am so grateful to you Jenn. Once I met with you after the consultation with Dr. Malpass you were so friendly, professional and calming. Jenn you definitely helped me know I made the perfect decision for surgery. I would 100% choose Dr. Malpass for your plastic surgery. Thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016