Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

My experience was somewhat different that most will have. I had a breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty 10 months ago. I had an extensive recovery in and out of the hospital, due to complications during the procedure. During my 8 day stay in the hospital I was visited daily by Dr Malpass. He did everything that could be done, and stayed up to date on my recovery. After being discharged from the hospital, Dr Malpass and his team check in on how I was doing. I have been able to return to my regular fitness routine for the past few months, and am able to appreciate what a difference the surgeries have made. I recently went in for a check up, and saw before and after photos of my body. It's amazing. I appreciated the before, during and after care. Dr Malpass was genuine, thorough and kind. I would recommend him to anyone considering breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I only wish I would have read some of these review before I put my trust in what i thought was a Doctor and turned out to be a butcher. save your selves from infection and neglected and extremely poor workmanship

Submitted March 25, 2016

I had a Lipoabdominoplasty in January 2016, and I found Dr. Malpass and his team to be not only friendly but very helpful. He answered all of my questions and the surgery itself has turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend him and the Vitality team.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I personally find it disgusting that at some point, this "doctor" went to a medical school that is subsidized by taxpayer money. My experience with him is that he has no interest in actually providing healthcare. I am sure if my appointment had been to consult about getting a new set of big fake breasts, he might have been more receptive as opposed to being dismissive. Horrible experience.

Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Malpass cut out a Basil Cell from behind my ear with a ten stitch incision. He ignored the fact I was on blood thinners and needless to say I bled a lot. His only instructions were to see him again in a week. No pain killers or antibiotics. Hair wasn't removed in advance and bandages were a nightmare. He removed the stitches and I ended up in a ambulance going to emergency to have it all stitched up again to stop the bleeding. Emergency staff could not believe he ignored the blood thinners. I recommend Forensic Pathology where he can ignore the thinners and the discomfort of the patient. I asked for pain killers and antibiotics which he gave me without checking the compatibility of the drugs I was on until I asked him to. New stitches now buried in hardened blood so I am in for more unnecessary pain. I'll give Malpass a pass on that.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

When I decided to go ahead with my breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty I was obviously nervous and had far too many questions. Dr Malpass and his expert team alleviated all apprehensions, educated both myself and my husband in excellent detail and allowed me to determine the post reduction cup size I wanted. The outcome post op was absolutely phenomenal!! A complete transformation. The man is a magician:) He followed my care post op very closely and even gave us his personal contact to ensure we were adequately covered (questions etc) post op. Phenomenal team at Vitality. I have recommended his team and abilities to 2 women who are completely amazed at my personal transformation. 10 starts to Vitality!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

When I first entered the offices of Vitality Plastic Surgery I was met with professional and caring attitudes by the staff. My questions were answered quickly and with knowledge. Dr. Malpass welcomed my fiance and I warmly and again, answered any questions either of us had about my full body lift and abdominoplasty. Dr. Malpass was very reassuring and confident that he could do what I wanted, yet cautious about the extensive surgery. When the day of surgery came Dr.Malpass met with me in the pre-op area and drew lines on me depicting where the incisions would be made and carefully explained each step. He reassured me again by answering any questions I had. At no time did he make me feel like I was wasting his time. He was confident and up-beat. During the evening after the surgery Dr. Malpass dropped in to see me at the hospital and helped get me up for the first time. He demonstrated a very caring and compassionate attitude. Since my surgery four weeks ago Jenn at the office has called to check up on me and has had questions answered by Dr. Malpass promptly. I can't wait to get my breast reduction done next round! A very positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had a breast lift done by Dr Malpass. He was very professional and knowledgable. His staff is warm and welcoming. They treated me like family. I am extremely happy with the results. I healed up very quickly with minimal discomfort. I will be using Dr Malpass for any further tweaks I may want in the future.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I have just finished number 2 of 3 surgeries with dr Malpass and his amazing team! I lost over 150 lbs which left me with lots of sagging skin and excess skin and just feeling very self conscious . I have now had a tummy tuck, and beast lift with upper arm Reduction and I feel AMAZING. Dr Malpass always makes sure I feel comfortable with the procedure before it happens and is always there to answer my many questions after. His team in the office is incredibly helpful, and knowledgeable and caring!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I recently lost a tremendous amount of weight and when people said how great I look I was never able to see it until I met Dr. Malpass and his team. He has given me back my self confidence. His manner and knowledge are incredible he never makes you feel like your questions are silly and he treats you with amazing compassion and respect. One of the best specialists I have ever met. His team is equally as helpful and respectful. Whatever you need I highly recommend using this clinic and Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Kristian Malpass's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience was somewhat different that most will have. I had a breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty 10 months ago. I had an extensive recovery in..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I only wish I would have read some of these review before I put my trust in what i thought was a Doctor and turned out to be a butcher. save your selves from in..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Lipoabdominoplasty in January 2016, and I found Dr. Malpass and his team to be not only friendly but very helpful. He answered all of my questions an..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I personally find it disgusting that at some point, this "doctor" went to a medical school that is subsidized by taxpayer money. My experience with him is that ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malpass cut out a Basil Cell from behind my ear with a ten stitch incision. He ignored the fact I was on blood thinners and needless to say I bled a lot. Hi..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I decided to go ahead with my breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty I was obviously nervous and had far too many questions. Dr Malpass and his ..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "When I first entered the offices of Vitality Plastic Surgery I was met with professional and caring attitudes by the staff. My questions were answered quickly ..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift done by Dr Malpass. He was very professional and knowledgable. His staff is warm and welcoming. They treated me like family. I am extremely ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just finished number 2 of 3 surgeries with dr Malpass and his amazing team! I lost over 150 lbs which left me with lots of sagging skin and excess skin a..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently lost a tremendous amount of weight and when people said how great I look I was never able to see it until I met Dr. Malpass and his team. He has give..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing sandy for my fillers for about a year now. Sandy introduced me to Dr Malpass. I decided to have a consultation with him and decided that he ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malpass was a terrific doctor to deal with. Not only did he get me in very quickly he took the time to answer all of my questions and even do a spot check fo..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "July 24 2015 I had an abdominoplasty with back, flank, and abdominal liposuction. Less than a week post op and I am incredibly impressed with my results. He may..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is that Dr. Malpass is incredibly knowledgeable and a master when it comes to plastic and surgery. I underwent a chest surgery a month in a half p..."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.vitalitysurgery.com" to "http://www.vitalitysurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2K0" to "V2L 5B8". Address has been updated from "None" to "299 Victoria Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12505638568".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how to thank Dr. Malpas for what he has done for me. it started in June 2014, when Dr . Malpas performed a breast reduction proceedure on me. The r..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On December 9th, 2014 I had an abdominoplasty done, however that wasn't my first amazing experience with Dr. Malpass & his staff...that began 6 months prior whe..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "On October 21, 2014 I had a breast augmentation and an abdominoplasty. I am 64 years old and have gone through many prior surgeries including many botched BAs o..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Twenty Eight Days ago today, I walked through the doors of the Hospital in Prince George scheduled for surgery (breast reduction, liposuction and a tummy tuck) ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Malpass did my breast augmentation. I am only 4 days post op and I already look and feel fantastic! He is truly an amazing surgeon! His bedside manners are e..."

October 20, 2014