Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

My initial experience was somewhat positive but all-in-all, I am extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I am a 52 year old female. I am honestly so grateful to Dr. Malpass to have given me abdominoplasty/upper and lower back suctioning procedures. I had surgery done 10 days ago without any problems or complications. I am so pleasantly surprised that I am not in any pain at all. My posture has improved, the belly fat is now belly flat and no more back fat flaps. There was in no way I could imagine feeling this good again. Dr. Malpass has some magical methods. I wish I was able to express this excitement I have today in more than words. I strongly recommend Dr. Malpass for the procedure I had done. I hope to let everyone know that happiness does exist in Dr. Malpass's office. I couldn't wait to have this procedure done. 10 days later I am as excited as I was the day I had my consult appointment. Dr. Malpass, the anesthetist, day surgrey nurses, OR nurses, recovery nurses and surgery north nurses were all so good. I had a very pleasant stay in hospital and over all I was taken care of incredibly well. I feel lucky to have had this experience. Thank you so much to Janis and Jenn. As well as Sandy for the procedure you gave me as well. No persuasion needed to convince me of just how adorable the whole staff is to the patients and work so well together. I am so grateful to you Jenn. Once I met with you after the consultation with Dr. Malpass you were so friendly, professional and calming. Jenn you definitely helped me know I made the perfect decision for surgery. I would 100% choose Dr. Malpass for your plastic surgery. Thank you everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I had researched surgeons for years and finally decided I would go to Dr. Malpass for a bilateral labiaplasty. I was hesitant because the procedure wasn't listed on Vitality's website and I couldn't find anyone that had reviewed his work on such a procedure. Because of those facts alone I was very hesitant but I tried to gauge my decision on the information others had provided on other procedures. He did such a fabulous job! I was pleased with what I saw post op and the swelling, bruising, and pain has been fairly minimal. Took me over 10 years to go ahead with the procedure, and now my biggest regret is never doing it sooner. Dr. Malpass is great, his nurse was also very comforting and fabulous. I am so relieved that I chose Vitality for my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Malpass is highly skilled, talented, compassionate and humble. Prince George is so lucky to have this fine Dr. here and my surgeries had great outcomes! Thank you Dr. Malpass for everything.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Under the skilled hands of Dr. Kristian Malpass, ten days ago I underwent a bilateral breast reduction with axillary liposuction and lipoabdominoplasty with upper and lower back liposuction. The results are phenomenal and beyond what I could have imagined - my husband says I look like Venus de Milo - I do! A bit of background: mid 50’s, two C-sections and a hysterectomy, and although I am a non-smoker, relatively fit and very healthy, my BMI consistently hovers around 34. My breasts have always been large and I had considered a functional reduction for some time, then during my consultation with Dr. Malpass I decided to also discuss with him the option of tightening up my abdominal area. After consideration of our discussion, I decided to move forward with both procedures at the same time and I could not be happier with the results, which I know will only get better with time as the swelling continues goes down. Even before children I have never had this body, a body that could not be achieved through exercise and diet - I very much appreciate Dr. Malpass’ skill in ensuring that the work he did “sculpting” my body was in proportion to the rest of my body. The procedure itself was much easier to recover from than expected. That said I do believe that patients have a responsibility to go into surgery as healthy as they can be and must be at the least equal participants in their recovery. I have been very focused on this and with the support I have received from Dr. Malpass and my family I am recovering very well with an expected graduated return to work date within two weeks of surgery. Northern British Columbia is very fortunate to have a surgeon of Dr. Malpass’ caliber, knowledge and experience, not to mention his genuine gentle, caring personality. I very highly recommend Dr. Malpass and the Vitality Clinic and would encourage anyone who has considered this procedure to take that step and do it for yourself – I’m sure pleased that I have.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I had a fleur de lis abdominoplasty with lipo sculpting and lipo of my chin in April 2016. I had a few concerns about pain control as I have chronic pain and it was very well addressed by Dr. Malpass. I was a patient from out of town and I desided to stay in a hotel for the following week until my drains were to be taken out. I was kept in for an extra night to get and keep my pain under control, Dr.Malpass came in shortly after I was brought into my room his bed side manner was wonderful he answered all the questions I had and even made plans to come to my hotel room after another long day in surgery the day after I was discharged. He and his staff would call to make sure I was still doing well ( I was). I went into his clinic a few times for checks. This helped me get out of bed and walk which helped me not to build up blood clots. I had a history of a blood clot and using blood thinners so Dr. Malpass wouldn't clear me for surgery until I was cleared and he was sent a letter from my Internist. He just cared. He made sure I was well and I really appreciated everything Dr. Malpass and his staff did for me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I had done a male gyno done on both nipples and they turned out great they are flat and look like a normal nipple I can now wear tight shirts no problem he was very helpful had my check up done and very helpful and knowlegable. would reccomned to any male who has "puffy nipples".

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

My experience was somewhat different that most will have. I had a breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty 10 months ago. I had an extensive recovery in and out of the hospital, due to complications during the procedure. During my 8 day stay in the hospital I was visited daily by Dr Malpass. He did everything that could be done, and stayed up to date on my recovery. After being discharged from the hospital, Dr Malpass and his team check in on how I was doing. I have been able to return to my regular fitness routine for the past few months, and am able to appreciate what a difference the surgeries have made. I recently went in for a check up, and saw before and after photos of my body. It's amazing. I appreciated the before, during and after care. Dr Malpass was genuine, thorough and kind. I would recommend him to anyone considering breast reduction/augmentation and abdominoplasty.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I only wish I would have read some of these review before I put my trust in what i thought was a Doctor and turned out to be a butcher. save your selves from infection and neglected and extremely poor workmanship

Submitted March 25, 2016

I had a Lipoabdominoplasty in January 2016, and I found Dr. Malpass and his team to be not only friendly but very helpful. He answered all of my questions and the surgery itself has turned out wonderful! I would highly recommend him and the Vitality team.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016