Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

Dr. Malpass is great at what he does. I had a breast reduction by him and it turned out absolutely amazing with minimal discomfort. Everything has healed greatly, and every time I go back to see him he is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable and answers any questions you may have. Surgery can be daunting but Dr. Malpass made the experience stress-free. Great work!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

If you are looking for a FANTASTIC doctor, kind , caring and genuine, and talented - he is the one. He fixed a lot of lousy botox and filler work i had in town by supposed specialist doctors. He took all the time i needed to explain and make sure i was comfortable with the plan of correction. In one go, he turned me from Dr Spock looking to good again. I am just amazed at how kind and down to earth he is and how good he is at what he does. Prince George is really lucky to have him. I wont go to anyone else. I am so thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had a breast reduction in January of 2018, I had some minor concerns. Dr Malpass and the staff were amazing even when my GP had no idea of what to do. The office and Dr Malpass called me at home, to reassure me. I have recommend Dr Malpass over and over again! There was no pain at all and with in a month i'm doing everything as before only. I was asked by a GP if i had implants! I will take that as a compliment!! Thanks Vitality team!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Five months ago I had several surgical procedures including breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction and fat graft breast augmentation. Dr. Malpass was very clear with me on the limitations of fat graft breast augmentation and what I could expect. The results of my surgeries are impressive and have more than met my expectations. In fact, the results were so good, I had liposuction on another area last month. I had no idea I could look and feel the way I do now at 57! My only regret is waiting so long to get the surgery. Dr. Malpass, Jennifer and the Vitality team are caring professionals that provide answers to all your questions and excellent patient care throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend you see Dr. Malpass at Vitality Plastic Surgery in Prince George.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Did an awesome job on my hand, He even called personally to see how I was doing, # 1

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Just recently had a breast reduction from Dr. Kristian Malpass and I must say I am amazed. My breasts are lighter and still has life to them. They were oversized and hurting my back. Dr. Malpass reassured me that I’m in good hands. He would always check up on me to see how my recovery was doing. He treats his patients with so much care and applies the best work. I feel and look great again. If any of you ladies thinking of getting some work done around interior bc, well look no further. This doctor is the real deal ladies.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Had a breast reduction 2 weeks ago and my recovery has been incredible. I woke completely pain free the whole first day. The staff and Dr. Malpass were very nice and helpful I felt very comfortable with them. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Malpass.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Malpass removed 2 protruding moles from my face. I was very worried about the scarring but hated the moles even more. He did an excellent job and the scars are almost invisible. I am very happy with the results. He also treated a large varicose vein with an injection, and it went away. The procedure was not painful, but the 2 days after were, due to the vein being reabsorbed into my body... but he warned me, so at least I expected it. Great communication, great follow up. Very good at answering questions. Great staff. I would definitely see him again

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

The office phoned me, saying my message was missed last June for asking about a face lift. This is 6 months later. No I did not ask for a face lift at any time nor would I return to this office again. Surgery was one year ago. Not pleased. Seeking more clients perhaps.

Submitted January 19, 2018

Mr. Malpass is knowledgeably in his field is awesome. The atmosphere was relaxing , and the staff and Mr. Malpass are all very polite and friendly. I will refer him .

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018