Ratings for Dr. Kristian Malpass

I am so impressed with Dr Malpass. He was gentle. I had a list of questions and he did not rush me but answered them all. He is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

If every you wish to have confidence and peace of mind for a successful breast reduction go to Dr. Malpass. The entire staff is excellent and will walk you through with grace and knowledge. Highly recommend. From start to finish it was a wonderful pleasant experience not to mention how incredibly happy I am with the outcome. If you are having any doubts due to fear or other issues don't hesitate any longer give them a call now. You will be so glad you did.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I had a breast reduction on Feb 27,2018. Dr. Malpass did such great job. I’m very happy the way I look now. The pain I had for years it’s finally gone. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

He is always late, terrible stitch job, and didn't fix the issue at all. So I got checked by a different surgeon and he disagreed with Malpass completely and I finally look better and feel better.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr.Malpass...I can’t say enough of him...he is conservative, communicative, open and honest but most of all he was almost painless...I loved my experience with him and would not even think twice returning. Thank you so much good doctor you took 10 years off me❤️

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Malpass is great at what he does. I had a breast reduction by him and it turned out absolutely amazing with minimal discomfort. Everything has healed greatly, and every time I go back to see him he is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable and answers any questions you may have. Surgery can be daunting but Dr. Malpass made the experience stress-free. Great work!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

If you are looking for a FANTASTIC doctor, kind , caring and genuine, and talented - he is the one. He fixed a lot of lousy botox and filler work i had in town by supposed specialist doctors. He took all the time i needed to explain and make sure i was comfortable with the plan of correction. In one go, he turned me from Dr Spock looking to good again. I am just amazed at how kind and down to earth he is and how good he is at what he does. Prince George is really lucky to have him. I wont go to anyone else. I am so thankful to have him.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had a breast reduction in January of 2018, I had some minor concerns. Dr Malpass and the staff were amazing even when my GP had no idea of what to do. The office and Dr Malpass called me at home, to reassure me. I have recommend Dr Malpass over and over again! There was no pain at all and with in a month i'm doing everything as before only. I was asked by a GP if i had implants! I will take that as a compliment!! Thanks Vitality team!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Five months ago I had several surgical procedures including breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction and fat graft breast augmentation. Dr. Malpass was very clear with me on the limitations of fat graft breast augmentation and what I could expect. The results of my surgeries are impressive and have more than met my expectations. In fact, the results were so good, I had liposuction on another area last month. I had no idea I could look and feel the way I do now at 57! My only regret is waiting so long to get the surgery. Dr. Malpass, Jennifer and the Vitality team are caring professionals that provide answers to all your questions and excellent patient care throughout the entire experience. I highly recommend you see Dr. Malpass at Vitality Plastic Surgery in Prince George.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Did an awesome job on my hand, He even called personally to see how I was doing, # 1

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018