You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristian Malpass

Dr. Kristian Malpass's Ratings

I recently lost a tremendous amount of weight and when people said how great I look I was never able to see it until I met Dr. Malpass and his team. He has given me back my self confidence. His manner and knowledge are incredible he never makes you feel like your questions are silly and he treats you with amazing compassion and respect. One of the best specialists I have ever met. His team is equally as helpful and respectful. Whatever you need I highly recommend using this clinic and Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

I have been seeing sandy for my fillers for about a year now. Sandy introduced me to Dr Malpass. I decided to have a consultation with him and decided that he understood my needs and concerns. I have 6 Grandchildren and have never had one picture with them because I was not happy with how I looked and people seen every flaw in me starting with my double chin .I decided two weeks ago to go for it and trust Dr Malpass and his staff to help me. That is the best decision I have ever made. He has changed my life and my self confidence is coming back. I am so excited for the swelling to go down so I can finally have my first picture with my grandkids and daughters. I have never experienced such a great group of people who made me feel like family. Jennifer is awesome and so easy to talk to. I feel like Jennifer and sandy are the sisters I have never had. I can't wait to see them in a couple months to thank them all for their help and support. If anyone's trying to decide whether or not to have any treatments done I highly recommend this team they will change your life it did mine. I will bring them my first picture with me when I see them. Thank you again. Sandy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2896233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Dr Malpass was a terrific doctor to deal with. Not only did he get me in very quickly he took the time to answer all of my questions and even do a spot check for other melanoma spots that I was concerned about. His bedside manner was lovely. I haven't seen the scar yet but I'm confident it will be amazing.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2888774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

July 24 2015 I had an abdominoplasty with back, flank, and abdominal liposuction. Less than a week post op and I am incredibly impressed with my results. He may not always be super punctual, and at times he may come off a a little insincere but I wasn't paying for bedside manner-I wanted a competent surgeon and I definitely got one!

His staff are very warm and inviting, and the whole atmosphere is relaxing. I was a little put off at first with the gentle push for liposuction but it has made a huge difference in terms of final look and contouring. I don't regret it.

I will definitely recommend this surgeon and his warm staff to any of my friends or family....He will also be my go to guy should I decide on further procedures in the future :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

All I can say is that Dr. Malpass is incredibly knowledgeable and a master when it comes to plastic and surgery. I underwent a chest surgery a month in a half performed by Dr. Malpass and the results were exceptional. My life has completely taken a turn for the best after the surgery. He is without a doubt the best surgeon in the world for me. Absolutely stunning results. I thank Dr. Malpass for changing my life. I never thought that I would see such great results. If anyone is looking for a plastic surgeon, I recommend Dr. Malpass because he is a "Master" at what he does. You will not be disappointed. I can assure you of that. That's all I can say about Dr. Malpass. He is just excellent at his work. Thank you again Dr.Malpass for everything you have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I don't know how to thank Dr. Malpas for what he has done for me. it started in June 2014, when Dr . Malpas performed a breast reduction proceedure on me. The results where amazing. I was so pleased with my results I knew that moving forward, Dr Malpas would be the only cosmetic surgeon that I wanted to work on me. On May 5/15 I went for a tummy tuck and liposuction. I knew that Dr.Malpas had his work cut out for him. I was overweight,even though I had lost some weight, he transformed me to the woman I wanted to see in the mirror. He was so good to me before and especially after my procedure. He checked on me and had his staff stay in contact with me and my family(even when he was out of town) to reassure us of what to expect and the entire team was amazing. I am forever grateful to Dr.Malpas for giving me a new outlook on life and making me feel as good inside as I now look on the outside. I left his office feeling like a new person and I cannot find the words to express to him and his staff how absolutely thankful I am to him and am grateful that I had the best cosmetic surgeon in PG sculpting the new me. We are truly lucky to have such a fine surgeon such as Dr. Malpas available to us here in PG. He's a wonderful man and I can't imaging going through this without him and his amazing staff. Jennifer is a wonderful lady and I loved every chance I got to speak with her. Love every one on his team. Thank you to all of them !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

On December 9th, 2014 I had an abdominoplasty done, however that wasn't my first amazing experience with Dr. Malpass & his staff...that began 6 months prior when I went in for my first consultation. From the very second I walked through the door of Vitality I was made to feel like I was at home. I was so nervous when I arrived but by the time I left that day I felt as if I had made 3 new best friends & that I was finally on my way to the improved, self-confident young woman I wanted to be. Not even days before my surgery was supposed to happen, my house burned down. I was absolutely devastated to have to call & cancel my appointment...but our journey didn't end there. The staff made sure to call me when they heard & make sure I was doing ok on several occasions throughout the upcoming months. It was so refreshing to hear from them even after I had just met them the one time. The impact that made on me was incredible. It pushed me to get back on my feet and get that surgery booked. Finally December came & I was ready to go. It was the best experience I could have ever asked for. Dr. Malpass made me feel comfortable as if I was just there to hang out with friends and get a quick procedure done while I was at it...and my results were phenomenal!! I couldn't believe what I saw after 4 hours & some recovery time in the hospital. My life changed completely thanks to Dr. Malpass & his staff. I continued to keep in touch & I even got a Christmas card from his lovely finance secretary Jenn who always made sure to keep in touch. Her words brought tears to my eyes she was so amazing. As long winded as this story is..:it still didn't stop there!! I had been so happy with my results However there was one thing I wanted further work on and it had been discussed prior. Not only was I given an amazing rate on the operation costs, but I was booked only 2 days out to have it done. It was done in his office & the entire procedure felt like yet another session of hanging out with friends... And the kicker? I look and feel amazing!!! I honestly could go on and on about how incredible Dr. Malpass, Jenn & the entire staff are but Im sure someone would stop reading unless I titled a novel & published it for this review. I cannot thank them enough & I would recommend Dr. Malpass to anyone and everyone no matter what you're looking to have done. Go see him, you won't regret it!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

On October 21, 2014 I had a breast augmentation and an abdominoplasty. I am 64 years old and have gone through many prior surgeries including many botched BAs over a period of 30 years. Even though I was not overweight I opted for the tummy tuck to remove scar tissue from 2 c sections and a hysterectomy. One of my breasts was so encapsulated with scar tissue that I didn't think it would ever look normal. I am very happy to say that I was very wrong. It's not perfect but he did the best he could with what he had to work with. Dr. Malpass is an amazing plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone. For the first time I am not disgusted with the way I look. My post op has been pretty uncomfortable but each week I feel better and if I have any questions I know they will be answered in a timely fashion. A huge thank you to Dr. Malpass and his friendly staff for their professional manner in meeting all my needs. I feel like a new woman even at the young age of 64!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Twenty Eight Days ago today, I walked through the doors of the Hospital in Prince George scheduled for surgery (breast reduction, liposuction and a tummy tuck) with Dr. Malpass. I was scared, and came frightfully close to changing my mind and running out the front doors. Once I was admitted, and went up to Day Surgery, there was no looking back. It wasn't long before Dr. Malpass came into see me,, and mapped out his plan for action. His calm, reassuring and professional nature immediately settled my nervousness, and away we went. Waking up in recovery, he was right there... sharing all the great news about how well my surgery went. The next day, I was released from hospital, and the day after that, travelled 10 hours in a vehicle with my husband, home. That weekend, (Thanksgiving) I became a little concerned with some swelling under my armpit, but a quick telephone call and a few emails back and forth with Dr. Malpass, I was again assured that everything was normal. A follow up appointment with my family Doctor a week later confirmed that I had made the right choice .... "beautiful, beautiful work"... I was soo happy to hear those words! I would highly recommend Dr. Malpass for ANY procedure you are interested in ,or recommended to have, as I was. His professionalism and his bedside manner are absolutely second to none. For the past 4 weeks, he and his office staff (Jennifer) have answered all my questions, addressed every concern, and have been very prompt in returning my emails, and phone calls, guiding me along in my recovery. I am soo soo happy I was referred to Dr. Malpass, so pleased with the way I have been treated by both him, and his office staff, and even more happy with the results of this surgery! To Dr. Malpass and to his wonderful staff at the Clinic... thank you. Thank you soo much. Thank you for all that you've done to better my quality of life, for giving this girl so much to smile about. It has been an absolute pleasure in being your patient. Sincerely, a very thankful and grateful patient.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2606250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr Malpass did my breast augmentation. I am only 4 days post op and I already look and feel fantastic! He is truly an amazing surgeon! His bedside manners are exceptional as well. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585674].votes_count ]]