Ratings for Dr. John C. Gilbert

He was very helpful. And day to talk to glad to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I really like him alot was and is very helpful hope t have him as my doctor for sometime

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He is very knowlegable but the staff is very disorganized. He now works for Kings Daughters. He needs new staff before he starts getting a bad rep. I had two referals back in the summer of 2009 and still havent heard anything about seeing any specialists. Its the staff's job to follow up on getting patients to specialists as needed. Well I have called them many times to inform them I still havent seen any specialists that Dr. Gilbert suggested. It is now March 2010. I am very disappointed because he is a great doctor. I am now making the referals myself. Hope my insurance pays.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

very friendly and spent all the time i needed with him did not rush me through like a heard of cattle. he was able to see me in timely manner and not say i am booked . i have gave people a good referrel to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Arrogant, very unhelpful; never on time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He is the best doctor that I have EVER gone to in my 55 years of living! GREAT! VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT EVERYTHING! GREAT "BEDSIDE MANNER." I would highly recommend him to anyone. I don't know what I will ever do if he moves out of our town. So understanding to your needs, too.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2006

Dr. John C. Gilbert's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, OH