Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Polomeno

Dr. Polomeno was my specialist from 3 yrs old to 18yrs and took me on for many more yrs. Back in the days, my mom had to see 8 ophtamologists before arriving to Dr. Polomeno and foind out what I had. It was always a pleasure to see him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Great doctor if your an adult. My three kids were traumatized. Not sure he should be classified as a pediatric ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

13 years ago he operated on my eye and he damaged my nerves. i now have ocular nerve damage because of him. my eye is now closed forever and deviated. DO NOT GET SURGERY FROM HIM!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

He is extremely rough with my 2 years old! I came to see him because my daughter has a cyst on her eyelids. And all he did was to press so hard on it and said its nothing to worry about! Now it got worst and swollen after he touched it!! Do not bring see this doctor

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

May be he is good, but he doesn't have any patience.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Polomeno was my Dr 25 years ago roughly and at the time had diagnosed me with Duane syndrome when other Dr's did not know what was wrong. I remember him being a wonderful and kind person and an expert in his field and if my children ever need an pediatric ophthalmologist, he would be my first and only choice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr Polomeno is following our 3 children including our newborn. He was fantastic with our son who is wearing glasses since he was 12 months old for severe strabismus. He Said our son did not need surgery and simply be followed jointly with orthoptics and his vision would improve. He was right! After 3 years of patching his strong eye, his eyes are aligned! We are very greatful for him being part of our lives:) thank you Dr Polomeno:)

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Polomeno is the best pediatric ophthalmologist you can find in Montreal's area. He did an operation on both eyes of my little 19 month daughter (because of strabismus) and now you cannot even see that she ever had a problem. I agree that sometimes he can be a little rough with infants and young children and maybe you cannot find toys in his office to distract your child but who cares? Bring your toys with yourself! The idea is that this doctor knows what he is doing and he is really blessed to be a wonderful surgeon who can really take care of a problem. His secretary was very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr polomeno was my ophthalmologist for the entirety of my childhood- I suffered from a severe astigmatism, strabismus and amblyopia. This man is the reason I can see straight today and while I do remember him being very curt and to the point his expertise and depth of knowledge are truly amazing. I highly recommend him and will be taking my children to him if ever the need arises.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

My 7 year old son has been seeing Dr. Polomeno for over a year now. He was always very professional and to the point when answering our questions and we never waited past our appointment time (for morning of afternoon appointments).

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014