Ratings for Dr. Daniel Moreau

I saw Dr Marleau for a second opinion of a condition I have been dealing with for years. He presented me with various options explaining each in detail. Went above and beyond a simple consult, and I felt very well taken care of. Absolutely wonderful bedside manners. Thorough, caring, knowledgeable and the list of compliments goes on. What a delightful person to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent Dr! Had him for all 3 of my children. Very kind very professional.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Moreau was nothing less than wonderful for me. I have three children - I lost one after my first child and Dr. Moreau was extremely compassionate and knowledgeable and informed me that if I wanted to have more children, it would be challenging but possible. He was there for me during my next two pregnancies, which included hospitalized bed rest for one, and at home bed rest for the other, starting at 20 weeks for each. I never felt like I could have been in better hands. Wonderful man, amazing doctor. My kids are now 17, 12, and 9. Happiness:)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I love Dr. Moreau. I have been his patient for 20 yrs and I have never had any complaints.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Waited 45 minutes for a 1 minute appointment and was dismissed because I didn't want an IUD. Condescending smirk stayed on his old man face until I left. Why even bother practicing medicine if you hate people?

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Moreau is an amazing doctor. He has been my doctor since 2002 and well has helped me with many female issues. But mostly was my OB for my little one and was fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Excellent doctor very supportive. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

He is awesome...he is very knowledgeable and this is now the second surgery he has done on me .. he is very good with follow up and very supportive when i had questions...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

After reading other reviews it's nice to know his rudeness and uncaring attitude wasn't personal to me. I've been diagnosed with PCOS and he has given me absolutely no information about this disease, the effects it has on my overall health and well-being and how many things I should have been doing for the past 2 years to treat symptoms. After doing my own research I found out a lot of very important information that he absolutely should have given me. He gave me the option to stay on the prescription he gave me or go to a fertility clinic I asked for his opinion and he REFUSED to offer any advice!! He didn't even explain my options until I pressed him to give me basic information. I think he is a really terrible Doctor, and I would not recommend him to anybody that I know. It's not just that he is incredibly rude, he really gives off the impression that he couldn't care less what happens to you.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Moreau was my mother's OBGYN and she referred me to him for my first pregnancy. I am pregnant for the second time and happy to go back! The 2 receptionnists are absolute gems and recognize you! The nurse is Dr Moreau's wife and she is very delicate and professional. The doctor himself doesn't do much chit chatting, but he's not a therapist, so it makes sense. His team at Montfort was also fantastic!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014