Ratings for Dr. Daniel Moreau

Dr. Moreau was nothing less than wonderful for me. I have three children - I lost one after my first child and Dr. Moreau was extremely compassionate and knowledgeable and informed me that if I wanted to have more children, it would be challenging but possible. He was there for me during my next two pregnancies, which included hospitalized bed rest for one, and at home bed rest for the other, starting at 20 weeks for each. I never felt like I could have been in better hands. Wonderful man, amazing doctor. My kids are now 17, 12, and 9. Happiness:)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I love Dr. Moreau. I have been his patient for 20 yrs and I have never had any complaints.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Waited 45 minutes for a 1 minute appointment and was dismissed because I didn't want an IUD. Condescending smirk stayed on his old man face until I left. Why even bother practicing medicine if you hate people?

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Moreau is an amazing doctor. He has been my doctor since 2002 and well has helped me with many female issues. But mostly was my OB for my little one and was fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Excellent doctor very supportive. I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

He is awesome...he is very knowledgeable and this is now the second surgery he has done on me .. he is very good with follow up and very supportive when i had questions...

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

After reading other reviews it's nice to know his rudeness and uncaring attitude wasn't personal to me. I've been diagnosed with PCOS and he has given me absolutely no information about this disease, the effects it has on my overall health and well-being and how many things I should have been doing for the past 2 years to treat symptoms. After doing my own research I found out a lot of very important information that he absolutely should have given me. He gave me the option to stay on the prescription he gave me or go to a fertility clinic I asked for his opinion and he REFUSED to offer any advice!! He didn't even explain my options until I pressed him to give me basic information. I think he is a really terrible Doctor, and I would not recommend him to anybody that I know. It's not just that he is incredibly rude, he really gives off the impression that he couldn't care less what happens to you.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Moreau was my mother's OBGYN and she referred me to him for my first pregnancy. I am pregnant for the second time and happy to go back! The 2 receptionnists are absolute gems and recognize you! The nurse is Dr Moreau's wife and she is very delicate and professional. The doctor himself doesn't do much chit chatting, but he's not a therapist, so it makes sense. His team at Montfort was also fantastic!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Having worked in the medical field for years, I can say that I chose Dr. Moreau for my 2nd child since his reputation amongs medical staff knowledge-wise was EXCELLENT. I had life-threatening complications and wouldn't of trusted any other Dr. that him for my 2nd delivery. Now that my children are grown-up and I have problems, I visited him again after working with my family doctor for 4 years to treat the problem. I was also refered to another gyne doctor who wanted his opinion. So I am now under his care and will be going into surgery next week. Knowing that he will be the attending doctor, I feel safe. He may not be warm and fuzzy but this doctor knows his stuff and to me that is much more imporatant than having less skills and being really friendly.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

After reading the comments on here, I was really iffy about meeting up with Dr Moreau. I had no clue what he was going to do to me and reading that he had no bedside manner really scared me. When I got there, anybody with eyes could see I was terrified. When he called me, I walked to him and I was litterally shaking. He probably noticed. The consultation whent great. He answered the questions that my family doctor did not answer, and insists on being the one to follow me for a while. He was really nice and I will go back without a doubt now. :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014