Ratings for Dr. RAMINENI V. Rao

Let's start with the secretary....band aids and bruises all over her arms, very unhealthy, hair was falling out. I felt disgusted as soon as I walked in the door. Waited about 45 minutes to go into the room after my appointment time. Room was very crammed with junk and extremely dirty. Sharps bin on the floor right next to the chair I was in. No paper laid down on table. Very rude when speaking to me. Trying to talk me out of my surgery because getting lumps removed from breasts was "not necessary". Day of surgery I had to reschedule because I had to drink juice due to low blood sugar. He called me on the phone, again very rude, told me that booking appointments takes about 30 minutes of his time and getting the operating room is VERY expensive. Told me if I was going to reschedule then he refused to be my doctor or do my surgery at a later date. WORST SURGEON EVER!! I don't know how he is still in business.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. RAMINENI V. Rao's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1971)