Shalini Varma MD LTD Kenosha

Clinic

Rate Shalini Varma MD LTD Kenosha

Ratings for Shalini Varma MD LTD Kenosha

Value

Dr Varma is a wonderful doctor! She has helped my husband tremendously. She is very thorough with getting all medical history and has a great sense of humour to boot! She is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Value

Dr Varma is a compassionate, empathetic and dynamic psychiatrist. She helped my son and our family through a difficult 7 months guiding him from severe depression to a successful recovery. She is knowledgeable about current medication research and keen to ensure safe practice and care with medication changes. She provides lots of supplementary information about the health condition and options and works with your child and you to make decisions that you all agree with. She had great rapport with my teenage son and he found he could confide in her without judgement. She is holistic in her approach and looks at the whole picture- taking a practically focused, problem solving therapeutic approach. She communicated effectively with other professionals involved, and knew when my son needed to step up his care to hospital services. She was easy to contact at all times and responsive to queries outside of appointment time. Her office staff was also excellent- very kind and well organized.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Value

It''s obvious to me and my family that I have suffered with bi polar disorder my entire life but went undiagnosed and untreated. Today, I'm free of symptoms. The doctor, through years of compassionate and ethical treatment, has put me on a path to a new life free from worry about depression and anxiety! Granted, I put my own work in but she showed me the way and provided me with the means and support to make it happen. Absolutely priceless.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Value

Thank you Dr Varma in helping resolve my spouse's problems with anger management and depression. We appreciate all the good work that you have done!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Value

Dr. Varma is a very knowledgeable and compassionate physician. She gives solid and practical therapeutic advice and has greatly helped me at points in my life when I was at my lowest. She was able to provide direction and resources to help me get better, and for that I am always grateful and very appreciative of her help.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Value

I was in bad shape and could not get a doctor to "fit" me in, but Dr. Varma quickly found the time for me. She is excellent at what she does and found me the team that I needed to get better in a very short time. I cannot say enough for the treatment and tools that she has provided for me to use for the rest of my life

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

I wanted to sincerely thank you for all of your help and support throughout the entirety of this treatment journey. You have helped me considerably and revealed options to me that I never knew existed. For that, I will be forever grateful! I seem to be doing much better!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Value

Dr Varma is an incredible psychiatrist. I've been with her for almost 4 years, which is a stark contrast to how I used to hop between psychiatrists and therapists before. Dr Varma understands me. She provides good insight, and surprises me with how well she remembers the details of my life. The best part about having her is that she is able to point out patterns, works carefully with medications, and I can't imagine anyone doing a better job with this. Dr Varma is also flexible schedule-wise, with weekends and evenings. Could not recommend her more highly!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017