Rate Dr. Shalini Varma, MD

Ratings for Dr. Shalini Varma, MD

Value

It''s obvious to me and my family that I have suffered with bi polar disorder my entire life but went undiagnosed and untreated. Today, I'm free of symptoms. The doctor, through years of compassionate and ethical treatment, has put me on a path to a new life free from worry about depression and anxiety! Granted, I put my own work in but she showed me the way and provided me with the means and support to make it happen. Absolutely priceless.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Value

I feel fortunate to have found Dr.Varma. She was referred to me by a co-worker. She has affected my life dramatically and really cares. I went untreated for depression and anxiety for many years. I struggled without knowing. I am now being treated. I feel I am on the right track now because of her and have felt a tremendous amount of relief. I couldn't even talk on the phone at the beginning of treatment due to my anxiety. Dr Varma helped me with meds and assignments. She talks at my level to me, not at me. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Value

Dr. Varma was very attentive and genuine during every visit. After going through depression and anxiety I felt the urgent need to talk to a professional and seek ways to deal with it. She helped shed light and pin point areas that needed improvement and needed adjustments to my thought process. I left feeling at ease and positive. I look forward to implementing and digesting all the feedback she gave me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Doctors at Dr. Shalini Varma, MD

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.