PAV

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for PAV

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Hands down, the best doctor I have ever worked with! I've been seeing Dr. Feld for the last ten years for minor foot issues here and there, but as one issue became more serious over the last year, I really got to see him in his element!

Incredibly thorough and patient, Dr. Feld is far from pushy when it comes to surgery, as many doctors can be. Unlike others I have seen who dismiss pains and ailments they cannot see or understand, Dr. Feld never made me feel that the excruciating pain in my foot was an illegitimate concern (even though the cause was not showing up in most of the initial tests).

Conservative in his approach, he explored a vast array of options for me to pursue before heading down the surgical path, and his lighthearted bedside manner and exceptional availability really helped to calm my fears when we realized I would have to finally go under the knife!

It's been 3 days since I've had my surgery, and I am already 90% pain free! Results like that don't lie. I wish all of my medical experiences were this great! Dr. Feld and his team go above and beyond your typical experience, and I would highly recommend anyone looking for the best to head to one of there offices!

Submitted Dec. 25, 2015 | flag