Pham Hanah DDS

Clinic

Rate Pham Hanah DDS

Ratings for Pham Hanah DDS

Value

I am a fan of Dr. Pham's dental philosophy and skills . I followed her from her last visit when she was working for them. I could tell a big difference in the practice philosophy with her office now. She is able to focus on the quality and comfort of patients instead of counting patients as numbers (like where she used to work). I love that she has sedation options available. She has Dr. Tran (the anesthesiologist) doing her IV sedation. I had IV sedation 2 times at the beginning when I needed a lot of big work (like extractions, crowns and implant surgeries). Then I did oral sedation for more moderate work like deep cleanings and a lot of fillings. Now I am on cleanings and I always do nitrous because it helps me with my anxiety and I have sensititive teeth. I have been a patient of Dr. Hanah Pham since 2002 (wow almost 16 years). I only have good things to say about this office. The office is very personable and family oriented...making fearful patient like myself or patients needing personable attention will a good fit. Dr. Pham is very good at what she does and she is detailed oriented with an excellent eyes for great results. She always gave me options and tried to find ways to save for me if she could with out sacrificing quality. I wish she will be working for a long long time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Value

I have found Dr. Hanah Pham at Reston Sunrise Dentistry 13 years ago. My family has Dr. Pham as their dentist. They all have the same viewer of Dr. Pham. She is very talented, skilled, gentle and nice. She is super smart and her work has been excellent. Her perfectionism is great for us as patients. She never recommends anything not neccessary and always perceiptive to our budget. She is warm and friendly. I have had sedation dentistry on some of complex dental procedures using oral sedation and even IV sedation (by Dr. Tran the anesthesiologist) and I am so happy that the office has this option. Staff is knowledge and very nice and accommodating. I could not ask for more than this office has offer me and my family. The best dental office for all dental procedures or for dental sedation!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Value

I have been a patient at Reston Sunrise Dentistry for over 10 years. Dr. Pham is an outstanding dentist who wants the best for your dental hygiene. From general care to cosmetic dentistry, she is an expert. The relaxing office decor and friendly staff will comfort you during any dental procedure. I higlhy recommend Reston Sunrise Dentistry for all of your family's dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Doctors at Pham Hanah DDS

Dr. Hanah H. Pham

Dr. Hanah H. Pham

Latest Rating

Excellent and Quality dentistry are hard to find now a days. I had to move to another state but I do schedule my cleanings and minor work when I am in town to visit... Read more