COLLOM & CARNEY CLINIC

Clinic

Rate COLLOM & CARNEY CLINIC

Ratings for COLLOM & CARNEY CLINIC

Value

Stay far away from the Radiology department. I will never have another mammogram there ever again. The two techs that perform them are hateful and unprofessional. They gave me fits there twice and I later found out one of them yelled at my elderly mother! Christus St. Michael has a very nice imaging center right behind them and you will be treated in a professional manner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Value

My spouse and I chose to leave Collom & Carney because of negligent care from an Internal Medicine physician. In addition to tbe lack of care, we found ourselves appalled by what our geriatric parents had to endure in regards to parking and entering the facility. It is a living nightmare even in the absence of inclement weather. Collom & Carney staff/physicians seem to demonstrate a haughty demeanor of disdain as well. It is my sincere hope a new multi specialty clinic comes to Texarkana. Meanwhile, Shreveport is not near as inconvenient as Collom & Carney. Unfortunate but true.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Value

Collom & Carney quietly generates their own business and feels the general public is not bright enough to know. You see your doctor for a problem, well just come back if it doesn’t resolve or go to one of our Acute clinics....no! Another example, your mammogram had a suspicious spot, let’s redo it and have an ultrasound, then the tech slips up and tells you the original films were adequate due to technician error.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Value

We left Collom and Carney because of three nightmareish experiences at the urology center and we will not return. The best choice is to go out of town.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Value

This clinic needs some competition as they pretty much have a monopoly in Texarkana. We had a couple of bad experiences in Urology and Radiology but I doubt they care. Treat patients like a piece of meat and keep making money. Who cares about the patients anyway?

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017