ACADEMY FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALIST

Clinic

Rate ACADEMY FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALIST

Ratings for ACADEMY FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALIST

Value

The entire staff is professional and courteous. Mikaela and Heather always greet me with smiles. Dr. Rolim has a great bedside manner. She listens attentively to your needs and concerns. It’s rare to find a doctor that is so caring and personable.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Value

I just love Dr Rolim & her staff. They are always smiling & pleasant. Dr Rolim is fantastic, she is very caring. My appts were usually weekly on Monday mornings, she always came in with a smile & several times told me, I was thinking about your situation over the weekend, I think we need to do your healing this way. She is very receptive to the patient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Value

Thank you everyone. It's a pleasure to visit everyone the last few time. Completely impressed with Dr. Marciano and his assistants with my course of care. His knowledge and experience are fantastic. I should also say that the reception desk is always pleasant and enjoyable. See you for my two week checkup! Rick Parker (your favorite patient).

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Doctors at ACADEMY FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALIST

Dr. Paul T. Marciano

Dr. Paul T. Marciano

Latest Rating

This office is extremely professional and efficient. Dr. Marciano is a perfectionist. I would recommend him to everyone.