Rate SASpine

Ratings for SASpine

Value

I wish I could give this facility 10 stars. The help at the front desk is outstanding. The P.A.s really know what they are doing and the doctors are so caring and helpful. I have been seeing Dr Cyr and he is easily the best orthopedic Doctor I have seen in a while... he's very kind hearted and understanding and the office staff are very kind and friendly... I would recommend this place to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Value

One month ago I had anterior cervical fusion surgery on discs c6/c7. Dr. Cyr and his staff were fantastic from the beginning of the process until the end. The doctor made sure all alternatives were exhausted prior to discussing surgery. We made the decision to move forward with it. After waking up from surgery I felt immediate relief on my neck. The recovery went as the doctor described and so far so good. I am now one month post op and feeling better. He is a true professional and I wouldn’t trust any other surgeon for my neck/spine.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Value

Dr Cyr and his Saspine staff are great! Dr Cyr's passion for his patients is unmatched. Maria, the front desk manager, is also very friendly. Dr Cyr and his staff care deeply for their clients. I recommend anyone looking for expert spine attention to see him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

It's been 1-1/2 years since my cervical fusion was done by Dr. Cyr. He was my 2nd opinion because the first doctor I went to see kept saying he couldn't figure out what was wrong. Dr. Cyr saw it immediately, scheduled me for surgery and after 6 months of excruciating pain, I woke up from surgery completely pain free of my original issue. All I had to do was recover from surgery which went beautifully. I continue to be completely pain free, am back to golf, and all my other things I enjoy doing. HIGHLY recommend SASpine and Dr. Cyr.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

First time I saw Dr Cyr he was very nice made me feel comfortable. Explained everything to me and I never felt rushed. Staff was also very nice... especially PA Paul Chen. When I went to the hospital to have my surgery he came out to the waiting room talked to me and my daughter. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Value

Best experience with a doctor. He's patient and kind. He explains and shows you what's going on with you. He doesn't want to waste your time with unnecessary things. He's definitely a patient advocate. Excellent staff and an excellent physician and surgeon. I'd recommend Dr. Steven Cyr a million times over. Very caring professional folks that genuinely care about your health and wellness.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Value

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Steven Cyr and the staff here, they are kind and friendly. I switched over to them from another Dr office in town who I was very unsatisfied with because they could never get me in for an MRI and were ignoring my calls (I wont name names). I came across Saspine and they had me scheduled for an appointment and an MRI done in the first week. Every time I walked in the ladies at the front desk knew me by my name, which is just great customer service. I saw Paul Chen the PA and then did Physical Therapy with Marcus Trejo. I have been coming here for over a year now and they always take good care of me. I never have to wait in the waiting room for longer than 10 minutes ( most places make you wait an hour). I would highly recommend Dr Cyr and Saspine to anyone. They are great!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Value

Extremely knowledgeable team and staff Dr Steven Cyr has. Did not rush into any procedures took the time and evaluated numerous exams then with that information made a plan using the least evasive procedure. Explained all aspects of the procedure answered any and all questions thoroughly. Procedure went exactly as I was told. Staff was at the hospital to check on me as well as contacting me every day throughout my rehab.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Value

Dr. Steven Cyr and his Saspine Team are absolutely the best... They are very thorough to make sure that they are doing what is right and best for you!!! I can definitely say if you are looking for an honest and amazing Doctor and Team look no more you have found them... I will post my testimonial here very soon but I will say because of Dr. Cyr and his Team I can now walk, the fire running down my legs is gone and there are so many other things just being 3 weeks out of surgery that have changed in my life for the better all because he heard me and believed me... I can not say enough positive things about this group as a whole... Thank you so much to Dr. Cyr!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

This Man saved my life! I had very bad scoliosis. I had, had 10 failed surgeries before, leaving me with what Dr. Cyr called "failed back syndrome"! I was very discouraged, still in pain and very close to being in a wheel chair. I found my "Miracle Worker" in this Dr. Not one previous Dr. would address the curves, or S's in my spine. They would only do discs and some fusions, but never worked on the curves that were crippling me more every day! Dr. Cyr, worked his magic. Surgery was 22 hours long, but today I have a straight back! I thank Dr. cyr and his team of PA's who were by my bedside every day! Give this man a chance if you are leery of surgical outcomes or just need a friend to talk to PM me and I will give you my number! Sometimes people need a support group, especially when you are about to jump off into a surgery you may be scared of! I'm available all the time! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cyr and his team! They are awesome. I give them 5 out of 5 stars!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Great Doctor! I had major problems with my back upper and lower. Neck - I had numbness in my arms and hands (FIXED) In my low back L-3 to S-1 it was so bad I had los... Read more