Rate SASpine

Ratings for SASpine

Value

I had successful back and neck surgeries with Doctor Cyr & couldn't be happier with him and his staff !! My life has changed for the better & I will be forever grateful to all for their efforts !

Value

Awesome staff and Dr. Cyr did a wonderful job on my fusion.

Value

Dr. Cyr treats each patient with the utmost respect and care that one could possibly wish for in a doctor's visit. He is not only meticulous and thorough when treating his patients, but very kind and empathetic. Upon going to his office, it is clear that he holds his staff to high standards of professionalism, as they also have the same outstanding level of care for each patient that comes into the office. Definitely recommend this office to anybody dealing with back pain- you will not regret it!

Value

Dr. Cyr and his staff are great. I’m not kidding when I say that Dr. Cyr and his gifted hands saved my life! It took me over a full year to totally recover but i’m better for sure! If you need any type of spinal surgery Dr. Cyr is doctor you want working on and with you!

Value

Absolutely thrilled with my outcome! I have a total spinal fusion from T-2 to Pelvis and a little over 35 screws and 2 rods. I have to say when I first saw them I could not walk standing straight up my Scoliosis had already broken 3 disc, forcefully turned my collar bones inwards and was making it impossible to breathe. At only 24 I made the decision for surgery in order to be able to be the mom I needed to for my 2 children. One year later I have no pain, no aches and no need for ANY pain medications. I wasn't an easy patient due to an extended medical background of illnesses but Dr. Cyr and all his team and staff worked around my team of doctors and was able to make me feel like a new person! If there's one thing i would tell people is to not wait. Go in and them take a look at you. Now I can actually run and play with my kids and do everyday activities with my family. I couldn't be more happier with my outcome!

Value

Dr cyr is a true gift from god.....his staff is very polite n everyone cares about you as a patient.....everyone should take lessons from Dr cyr n his staff

Value

Dear Betty, I wanted to personally thank you for being a patient at The Orthopaedic and Spine Institute and for leaving this wonderful testimonial of our clinic on Facebook: The decision to have surgery was one of the best decisions of my life!! I could not have asked for a better surgeon or team!

Value

Dr. Cyr is a wonderful doctor. He works with excellence and I am grateful for what he has done for me to make my quality of life better. I was really scared before my spinal surgery. But. Dr Cyr prayed with me and I was so happy that he did. Thank you, Dr. Cyr.

Value

Outstanding service and even better results. Got back to work and living my life.

Value

Dr. Cyr you are a gift from God. You gave me my life back. I had almost died three times from drug over dose due to the pain in my back. The pain never stopped.  I didn't have a reason to get out of bed until I met you. You told me if I stopped taking pain medication and follow your plan you would fix my back. I stopped taking pain medication and you fixed my back. Now, I'm back to doing volunteer and volunteer for Disaster Relief Work. There are no words that I can say to thank you enough for the change you have made in my life. GOD Bless you Dr. Cyr.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Great Doctor! I had major problems with my back upper and lower. Neck - I had numbness in my arms and hands (FIXED) In my low back L-3 to S-1 it was so bad I had los... Read more