Rate SASpine

Ratings for SASpine

Value

I am very happy with my experience at Saspine and with the care provided by Dr. Steven Cyr. My initial appointment with Dr. Cyr was a second opinion review. During that visit, Dr. Cyr and his PA spend approximately 2 hours with me, reviewing imaging results and discussing options. After having a CT, I returned for another visit and spent about one more hour with the PA and Dr. Cyr. Again, we reviewed new and old imaging results and discussed options. I elected to more forward with one of the surgical options and I am not sorry that I did so. So far, it appears the surgery was a success. As a point of reference, it took forever to get an appointment the first surgeon that I saw who spent no more than 5 minutes with me and referred me to a pain management doctor who seem a bit sketchy at best. That is why I sought a second opinion. I am a nurse and have already referred two friends to Saspine.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Value

March 19th and April 2nd I underwent a 9 level 360 spinal fusion. The pain I had before surgery is gone and now it’s just a lot of muscular pain that will fade and I will start working on when I can go to physical therapy. I have an appointment Monday and if all looks good, I get to take off the brace I have been wearing since surgery. I’m looking forward to a new life without pain! My Surgeon Dr Steven Cyr and his team at SASpine were the Dream Team I’ve been praying for! ~Mindy Boyett

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Value

I have had the best experience with Dr. Cyr over every other spinal surgeon / orthopedic doctor in the area. He has fixed other surgeons errors and cares about my health and welfare of my back. I can not say enough good about my care from start to finish including follow-ups! He and his Saspine staff always take the time to hear me and listen to how I feel. I am unable to take anesthetic and medications for pain so I have had four operations with severe pain but Dr. Cyr understands my challenges and he and his staff care! If I have to wait for my appointment ..it is worth the time because He spends the time to listen to every patient. He truly is the best back doc in the WORLD!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Value

With herniated discs, bone on bone slippage and a cyst in the spinal nerves, there were times when I could hardly move. I didn't know what the problem was until after a couple rounds of physical therapy provided no relief and went to Saspine. Dr. Cyr explained exactly what should be done, showing me on my MRI. He removed the cyst and fused L3 thru L5. He was very professional and cordial. I was home pain-free in 2 days and back to work in 2 weeks. The least favorite thing is the back brace for awhile but well worth the stability while healing. I recommend Dr. Cyr and Saspine for anyone with back pain.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Value

I am 53 years old and have had a long history of lower back issues starting in my early twenties due to a sports related injury. Over the past 5 years, my back issues had gotten to the point where it was seriously affecting my quality of life. I was very hesitant to even explore surgery as an option due to some of the horror stories that I had heard in the past. Fortunately, about 6 months ago, I had been referred to Dr. Cyr by a coworker who had a very successful surgery. I am three and a half weeks post op and could not be happier with the results. I am driving, walking about 2 miles per day and will be returning back to work exactly 4 weeks after spinal fusion (ALIF) of S1 - L5 - L4. I highly recommend Dr. Cyr and his wonderful Saspine staff to anyone who has been suffering from back pain, especially for those who may be reluctant to take a look at surgical options. He and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Value

Dr Cyr is Awesome! Very caring and professional. He changed my life. During the consult he took his time and explained everything in detail and was very patient in answering all my concerns and questions my sister and I had. He even hugged us when we became emotional. Before surgery he took he again took the time to answer questions and prayed with us to help with my anxiety. He was a God Send.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Value

Dr. Cyr and his staff treat me like family. I know I'm getting the best possible care from everyone in this office. They won't stop until they figure out what's wrong and fix it properly. Dr. Cyr has done all three of my spine surgeries. I would never consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Value

Dr Cyr is an amazing surgeon with a great bedside manner, he truly cares about his patients & is very thorough. He doesn't rush you when you have your surgical consult, he will answer all your questions & make sure you understand everything that's gonna happen before he leaves you. That sets him apart from all other doctors, not many will do that anymore. When I first met Dr Cyr it was thru a surgical consult of a friend, I had already been thru 2 surgeries & diagnosed w/fibromyalgia & had accepted my life would be filled with pain. Dr Cyr picked up on it, asked questions & suggest I get a 2nd opinion if not from him then someone else. By the time appt was over, I was so impressed with him that I made an appt before I left. He and his team were great, very thorough & came to the conclusion that I had to have a fusion in my lower back. Since then I've felt the best I had in 3 yrs and have gotten some of my life back & for that my family and I are forever grateful to Dr Cyr, Dustin & Paul Chen.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Value

Dr. Cyr is great! I had been dealing with chronic back pain for over 5 years. I thought I was going to have to live with this pain forever. I finally decided it was time to do something. From my very first appointment with Dr. Cyr, he assured me that I would not live in this pain forever. I had surgery and a month later I am doing things I never thought I would ever be able to do and I'm pain free!!! Dr. Cyr and his whole staff are absolutely amazing, caring and understanding. They were extremely helpful from the first day. Thank you to everyone at Saspine!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Value

I dealt with chronic, frequent pain in my neck, back, and head for a little over two years following a car accident. I'm very grateful to have had Dr. Cyr perform my spinal surgery. Since my surgery, my pain has significantly decreased, and I've even been able to start working out at the gym, again. Dr. Cyr is nothing short of amazing. And he is very kind to boot.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Cyr reconstructed my spine from my shoulders to my tailbone about 8 years ago because I had a severe case of scoliosis and I was headed for a wheelchair. I was r... Read more