Excellent Dental Specialists - Babcock

Clinic

Rate Excellent Dental Specialists - Babcock

Ratings for Excellent Dental Specialists - Babcock

Value

I had a root canal and never had any problems or soreness from day one....excellent job!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Value

I use to hate going to the dentist, but ever since then I have been going to Excellent Dental Specialists. Stacie who has been doing my dental cleaning and maintenance. she has excellent customer service skills and always has a plesant personnality. She listens to your needs and and questions about your teeth. Great front staff people as well ,they take the time to explain your charges if you have any questions.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Value

As in the name EXCELLENT!!! The staff is very friendly an does a wonderful job attending to all you dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

I was referred to this practice by another dentist. I have been there 4 times and the most amazing thing for me is that the are always on schedule. I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes - even if I'm early. Fast, professional, friendly - I'm more than satisfied with the work they have done for me.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Value

Went in to have a bridge put in. I expected adjusting and arranging, readjusting and so forth. Imagine my surprise that it went right in and fit perfect.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Value

I was referred to Dr. Weber for an evaluation. He and his staff were very nice and I believe they would do excellent work.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Value

Dr Weber and Staff are wonderful! They are very nice and we will definitely recommend them Dr. Weber and Staff are wonderful! They are very nice and we will definitely highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Value

Dr Weber took his time to explain what I needed to have done and to keep in check with my future appointments. He was very nice and open in his conversation. Courtney was really great she did my teeth cleaning and did a wonderful job and was sensitive to my needs.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Value

What an amazing team. I was nervous at first but was immediately put at ease. The tour of the office was great and Dr. Weber clearly outlined treatment for me. Costs were explained clearly and they even helped me get financing. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Weber is very attentive and makes sure all your concerns are met. He was outstanding, and his staff.

Dr. Kent M. Hamilton

Dr. Kent M. Hamilton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Kent Hamilton and staff are so kind and professional. I really felt that they did everything they could to make me feel comfortable throughout my entire procedur... Read more