Steven M. Gadol Clinic Richardson

Clinic

Rate Steven M. Gadol Clinic Richardson

Ratings for Steven M. Gadol Clinic Richardson

Value

I've been seeing Dr Gadol for several years and I have found that he and his staff are always super nice, professional and patient focused. He spends any necessary time with you to make sure any questions you have are answered and calls me at night with any test result even if that are all OK but he makes sure I understand the results.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Value

Thirty years! That's how long Dr. Gadol has been treating me. Obviously, he has my full trust and faith. Extremely professional is one of my descriptions of him. He is a hands on physician preferring to see patients and not using a PA. He also takes his own after hours calls and works patients in to see him by often staying later than most doctors do in order to do so. His staff reflects his own professionalism and is second to none. Courteous and prompt, they make a patient feel welcome and at ease. I would and do recommend Dr. Gadol wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Doctors at Steven M. Gadol Clinic Richardson

Dr. Steven M. Gadol

Dr. Steven M. Gadol

Latest Rating

Amazing proffesionalism and a way with patients to ensure there is no anxiety during visits and information is delivered effectively.