Natural Pediatrics

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Hey All, I am writing this note as I had a very bad experience with my sons peadiatrician names Dr.Lata Shridharan at Natural Pediatrics. We went to her based on the recommendations of few friends since we recently relocated to USA.On our first visit we were given a huge documentation which we had to fill regarding my sons details and immunization record.The staff there are also not helpful in any which way.Based on my sons immunization record i was asked to fill their record and i had a tough time doing that as I dint know the exact vaccines given here. Moreover i felt this was nurses job as they would know it better. Fine we were done with it and then we visited the doctor. Since it was the first well-visit she just checked the details and said all immunizations were up to date. We then went to another clinic as we needed our fitness certificate as well.There the nurse noticed that my son had missed one of the immunizations.Then I called up the clinic to ask them about the same. After a long hold, they said they had missed that and they were closing in 15 minutes so if we managed to reach there in 15 minutes we could get it done. Given the fact that it was their mistake.Then we had to rush there and get it done as we couldnt afford to miss another day at work due to their recklessness. Second instance- Last week my sons school wanted a letter from his doctor regarding his fitness. So they sent them a fax requesting for the letter.After waiting for a week, the school informed us that the doctor had not responded.I then called up to find out what the problem was.And they straight away told us they dint receive the fax.We do have an acknowledgement from them regarding this but they refused to accept. So i requested the school to send in another fax for the same and immediately called them to find out if they recieved it this time and they accepted it.THey then told me it will take 2 days to get the letter and they would call me and let me know once its ready.Two days? Really? To just check his records and put a seal and sign? Fine i waited two days but as expected got no calls. I called them today and the lady who picked the call said they have not received any fax.Well that was the end of my patience. I asked her about the process and every thing they have done so far to irk me. Finally she said the letter was ready and i could collect it.I said why not fax? And they said they cant fax it back and i have to personally collect it. Well what more. I just decided this is the last time i am stepping in there and went and got the letter. So people if you are even giving a thought of visiting this place please do think again.There are much better doctors and staff around who do a better ob than these people.I would not recommend going here for any reason, come what may.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Doctors at Natural Pediatrics

Dr. Lata Shridharan

Dr. Lata Shridharan

Latest Rating

fantastic pediatrician. We recently moved to USA and could not have asked for a better pediatrician. we are lucky !