Brett Spradlin Clinic Cleveland

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Dr. Spradlin is not your "traditional / conventional Dr.", and that is a true compliment! I had been experiencing a loss of voice and severe hoarseness for approximately three months prior to seeing Dr. Spradlin. Along with the throat problems, I had horrible insomnia, extreme fatigue, and shortness of breath. I heard about Dr Spradlin through word of mouth, which is the best advertisement anybody can have, so I decided to give him a try. I will admit, I was a bit skeptical, but I knew I didn't believe in the "conventional we have a magic pill for you route either". All I can say is WOW!!! In a few short weeks, I had my voice back completely, my fatigue, insomnia, and shortness of breath GONE! Honestly, if I had followed through on my end a bit better, I believe I would have seen results sooner. Everyone has been amazed at the difference in me. Dr. Spradlin's goal is to teach us how to live a healthy lifestyle, which in turn will lead to a healthy life.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Doctors at Brett Spradlin Clinic Cleveland

Dr. Brett Spradlin

Dr. Brett Spradlin

1 review

Latest Rating

I have been seeing Dr. Spradlin for about 3 weeks now. The difference is amazing! I absolutely recommend him to everyone I talk to.