Elms Digestive Disease Specialists

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

I had the misfortune of going to this facility a few years ago. If you have gastrointestinal problems, please go somewhere else. I had to have a colonoscopy and after telling the doctor that i did not have any problems with my last one, he changed my method of prep. I told the pre-op nurse that i was not clear and they did the colonoscopy and upper GI any way. Because I was not clear I had to do another colonoscopy 2 weeks later. I was charged full price for both of them and it took months of pain to get over back to back colonoscopies. After four visits, including the colonoscopies, i saw my doctor a total of five minutes. He was much to busy to talk to a patient. After trying to talk to these people about the my issues with the bill, I finally gave up and moved on to where I was properly diagnosed and treated . The staff are some of the rudest people i have ever had to deal with. These people are in the business of patient processing and not patient care. (Process and bill as fast and as many patients as you can.)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018