Doctor's Care

Clinic

Rate Doctor's Care

Ratings for Doctor's Care

Value

Friendly, helpful staff. Good service and helped diagnose my symptons easily.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Value

The staff members were very respectful, professional and courteous. I was given the time and assurance need to take care of my medical situation.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Value

Dr. Frye and the staff were all fantastic!! Would definitely use their services again.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

I had some blood work done recently and they left a message for me to call. When I called for my results I was put on hold for 20 minutes after giving my information. I got tired of waiting. So I guess I will have to make a trip back to the office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Value

My first time visiting doctor care in that location , I found every one friendly and very efficient, and the med they gave me for reflux help a lot the wait time was not that long . And I was happy about that because . I wasn’t feeling that great, and if I need care I would return again. The staff was very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Value

Great experience! The staff was cery professional, the wait time was just about 5 minutes from when I arrived. Dr. Frye was very knowledgeable and quickly identified the best solution to my asthma allergy issue. 😀

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Value

Very friendly and attentive to patient's needs. Very little wait time. Would use again rather than an ER where you sit for hours and they charge thru the nose.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Value

Good quick service, friendly staff and very convenient.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016