Doctor's Care

Clinic

Rate Doctor's Care

Ratings for Doctor's Care

Value

Convenient location, friendly and helpful staff, understanding MD who listened to my concerns and addressed them comprehensively. I no longer visit my family physician, Doctor’s Care on St. Andrew’s Road next to Lexington branch Library is where I get all my preventive and ongoing medical care. I recommend it highly !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Value

Edward Gage and Christina assisted me with great care, concern and respect! I am getting better with the medications prescribed and appreciate their skills and professionalism. Wonderful location!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Value

Always awesome and professional service. The staff is always friendly and caring. I was processed immediately and the wait time was very minimal. Despite having a steady flow of patients, you are always treated with respect and not rushed through your examination and any instructions on care. I recommended this facility as one of the best in Columbia, SC. They even have online registration to speed up your process once you arrive. A clean and pleasant atmosphere. Especially when you are not feeling well. Great location and professional facility.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

Dr. Swaminathan is an excellent diagnostician who I trust explicitly. Twice I required stitches, the last on my forehead. His compassion and careful technique eased my fear, and relaxed me. My husband and I both visit this facility less than 5 minutes from our house.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Value

I walked in the clinic one minute before they were to close...feeling so very bad. My son was diagnosed with Flu type B 2 days prior and I just KNEW that I had come down with it as well. As a hospice nurse, it was very important for me to know if I had the flu or not. Even though they were ready to go home they stayed to take care of me. No attitudes about staying they just stayed. The provider was very friendly, very informative and I have told everyone how wonderful the staff at that office is. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Value

Excellent! Highly recommend! I love how they text me when its time to come in

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Value

Have been seeing, "Dr. Swami" for five years. He is a wonderful MD and I have complete confidence in him. He is not just a Doctor; he is a friend.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Value

Knowledgeable and vey prompt care when I needed it. Perfect.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Value

Always get excellent care! Staff is wonderful and so is Dr. Swaminathan!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Value

Only Doctors Care location i go to - love the Doctors here and staff!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Doctors at Doctor's Care

Dr. Karen G. Greenfield

Dr. Karen G. Greenfield

Latest Rating

She was very helpful, polite& to the point;telling me exactly what was wrong and what I needed to do. So grateful to have found her.