SUDBRINK ORAL SURGERY

Clinic

Rate SUDBRINK ORAL SURGERY

Ratings for SUDBRINK ORAL SURGERY

Value

I had a very nice experience with the doctors here. Much better than when I go to my family doctor. My kids where treated well and cared. Wisdom teeth were removed and things worked out great.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Value

I was treated here by talk to Sudbrink and Vakkas for a broken jaw. They did an amazing job and fixing me up and the staff was wonderful. I would love to these guys the other two were all surgeons in the area wouldn't even give me into their office. Thank you for your help I may recommend.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Value

This is a practice that has a policy of waiting till the last minute and I do mean waiting until there is less then 24 hours till the surgery time to get approval for a scheduled surgery. This applies particularly to patients who have medicaid and medicare. This is office policy to wait this long. They knowingly schedule surgeries that they will have to cancel. They will call you two hours before your surgery and cancel due to the lateness of their filing for authorization. This is done because they are more concerned that they are guaranteed payment then they are concerned for the care of their patients. When they are given the opportunity to appeal a denial they do not take that opportunity. By all appearances they seem like a very caring and qualified practice. Truth is they are only interested in money. This is evident by the fact that they can immediately quote you a cash price when they call to cancel with you. So much for the oath of do no harm. To top it off they will make you wait 4-6 weeks from the consolation appointment for your surgery appointment claiming that this is an insurance requirement to give them time to get the surgery approved.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Doctors at SUDBRINK ORAL SURGERY

Dr. Steven D. Sudbrink

Dr. Steven D. Sudbrink

Latest Rating

Went for wisdom teeth removal and surgery went fine, but had two severe infections afterwards and they seemed as though they didnt care, just wrote me a prescription... Read more