Abington Reproductive Medicine

Clinic

Rate Abington Reproductive Medicine

Ratings for Abington Reproductive Medicine

Value

This entire practice is amazing. I had 6 IUIs and finally a successful IVF, I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. The doctors, nurses, and receptionists really felt like family, they were all rooting for us and it showed. Making an appointment that fit my schedule was never an issue, and responses to my calls was always within a few hours. I highly recommend this practice to anyone struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Value

I was primarily cared for by Dr. Nichols but also saw Drs Barmat and Sobel during the course of my treatment. All the doctors and staff I worked with were fantastic. I was successful with my fresh cycle and successful with my frozen cycle very quickly. I am pregnant with my second child and I know I wouldn't have my children without this practice. The graduation gifts they gave me really touched my heart. It is hard to move on to my regular doctor - I'll miss everyone at Abington. Thank you so much for everything!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Doctors at Abington Reproductive Medicine

Dr. Larry I. Barmat

Dr. Larry I. Barmat

Latest Rating

I met with Dr. Barmat for an IVF consultation and found him to be condescending and bothered by being asked questions. After sitting with him for an hour, I was then... Read more