Pacific Family Medicine

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

I don't recommend Pacific Family Medicine. I started going to Dr. Nairn in 2001. In 2004 I got married to my Military husband. I asked Dr. Nairn personally if she will continue to see me as a patient even though she doesn't take Tricare. She said yes. 13 years later she dropped me as a patient saying they won't take Tricare from me anymore. Really? That was so wrong. While I was seeing her, I asked her if she can take complete blood work because it's been years since I had it done. She said not because my insurance won't pay for it unless I have a problem. I called my insurance company and they said that was not true. She lied. I also went to her for my yearly check up. I also told her I had an allergic reaction to something because my eyes were swollen. She told me I can only be seen for 1 thing and I have to make an appointment for the other because my insurance will only pay for 1 issue per visit. Again, I called my insurance company and again they told me that was not true. They just wanted to get paid for another office visit. I have another doctor who does complete blood work every year with no problems with Tricare plus my doctor will also treat as many issues you have in 1 visit with no problems with Tricare. Our Military fight for their freedom and they won't even show their appreciation by taking their insurance. I feel they care more about money than their patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Doctors at Pacific Family Medicine

Dr. Angela S. Nairn

Dr. Angela S. Nairn

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr Nairn correctly diagnosed my 'flu' as Endocarditis, ordered appropriate services, and probably saved my life! Always pleasant to deal with and a great doc!