THE COLE CENTER FOR HEALING

Clinic

Rate THE COLE CENTER FOR HEALING

Ratings for THE COLE CENTER FOR HEALING

Value

Best doctor I've had. He is amazing with solving joint pain problems plus even much more serious problems. He has a wonderful reputation. He is kind and can be trusted. . He has helped so many people with very serious problems. He is a wonderful asset to our community. People who are critical are the critical type who would criticize all doctors. Don't blame your wrong decisions on your doctor. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Value

I have been a patient of Dr Cole for many years. I originally came to him with terrible pain from parvovirus which most physicians at the time had never heard of and my rhumatologist was only willing to treat with steroids. After several IV's, I was fine. Then I asked him if he knew of any treatment for Rhumatoid Arthritis. Since his treatments, which cost no more than the office visits, I have had no signs or symptoms of RA for several years. In this age where most people seek immediate solutions for long-range problems it is not surprising to see some of the comments. I can only say that I view my relationship with a physician as one of partnership and trust. We are so fortunate to have Dr Cole in our community.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Doctors at THE COLE CENTER FOR HEALING

Dr. Theodore J Cole

Dr. Theodore J Cole

Latest Rating

Best doctor in the U.S. His treatments are very effective but still the safest treatments. He is brilliant in his field.