Mt Carmel East Hospital

Clinic

Rate Mt Carmel East Hospital

Ratings for Mt Carmel East Hospital

Value

I would rate Facilities a 5 but I gave birth to my daughter and the aid they had in there lied to my husband and I that our daughter got feed when she didn't, she pulled out the paperwork to prove to us that she feed her. I hope to god she got fired!! I did talk to the director of nursing and told her she is not to go near my daughter. Other than dealing with that aid everyone was top notch!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Value

I recently had sinus surgery at Mt. Carmel East. It was an extremely pleasant experience. I arrived at 9:15 a.m. and was in prep for surgery in less than 10 minutes. They were actually running ahead of schedule! I came out of surgery at noon, and was on my way home by 2 p.m. The staff anesthesiologist (Dr. Logan) was outstanding, as were all the nursing staff. They were highly attentive and I felt like I had the attention of several people focused on me continuously the whole time I was there. My wife was kept fully informed. The surgery was completely successful with no complications and almost zero pain. I can't imagine a better experience in a hospital.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014