Cornerstone Eye Associates

Clinic

Rate Cornerstone Eye Associates

Ratings for Cornerstone Eye Associates

Value

Had a great experience. Dr Park and everyone at Cornerstone was friendly, helpful and professional. Had left eye then right eye done. All went smoothly.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Value

Next time will go to Visionworks. The Optomologist spent 5 minutes with me and the tech is the one who actually did my vision exam! Eeeekks! Also, my appt. was at 10am and I didn't see the doctor till 11:30 and she didn't even apologize for my long wait!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Value

Everyone is so friendly and knows your name. Great team and services provided.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Value

They keep up to date on technology that helps analyze eye problems, and they offer good treatment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Value

Dr. Parks and the staff at Corner stone were wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Value

Dr. Park is an excellent ophthalmologist. Gives clear information, answers all questions. Office staff are pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Value

Dr. Stephen Clark did a superb job on my eyes he did my right eye and then he did my left eye and they came out perfect

Value

The treatment and care given was excellent. I would reccomend this facility to my friends and family

Value

Very happy with this group. I’ve been a patient there for many years. I’m very pleased with how my cataract surgery went.

Value

Very happy with the practice and really happy with the results of my cataract surgeries.

Doctors at Cornerstone Eye Associates