Advanced Alternative Medicine Center

Clinic

Rate Advanced Alternative Medicine Center

Ratings for Advanced Alternative Medicine Center

Value

Dr. Huntoon has helped me so much. I came to him with severe psoriasis. My skin was red, itchy and I would scratch until my skin would bleed. I was very uncomfortable and it affected my entire life. After listening to Doctor Rick and doing what he asked of me, I can report that my psoriasis is completely gone. I now know what I need to do to keep my skin healthy and I am so happy to have my new life, psoriasis free. THANK YOU Dr. Rick.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Value

Dr. Huntoon knew things about my condition that no traditional doctor has ever told me. I’ve been going to doctors for years always just being pushed medications. He really does want to help people, and I’m very hopeful he will help me heal.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Value

Doc Ric is a great chiropractor. He is knowledgeable, spends time with his patients, caring and has a great sense of humor! I would recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Value

I've been a patient/friend of Doctor Huntoon for many years and he is the first call I make when I have any health concerns for me or my family. When my son noticed some inflammation in his neck, we took him directly to his office and he immediately thought he had Hodgkins Lymphoma. He pointed us in the right direction where the tests confirmed this frightening diagnosis. Throughout his journey he was a constant resource of information and healing which I am so grateful for. Today my son is cancer free and still sees Dr. Huntoon every month. I love that he is easily accessible and answers his phone when he is not helping patients. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for answers to health questions and who seeks to improve their overall health.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Value

I truly apppreciate his insight and knowledge. He is very professional and has a general concern for each person.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Value

My husband started with Dr Rick about 6 weeks ago after increased frustration with traditional medicine for unhealed broken bones and many other problems for over two years. After 6 weeks of Dr Huntoon’s supplements and therapy the bones are healing miraculously fast after no progress prior to using this Doctor. We look forward to all of the possibilities for our healthy future .

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Value

I have been going to Dr. Huntoon for the last 18 years. He has helped me a great deal and i have learned a great deal about nutrition and how your emotions affect your body. He is an excellent chiropractor. I am thankful for his treatment and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Value

I met Dr Huntoon a few years ago and he has helped me physically and emotionally. He has such compassion for his patients. He really listens to them and works with them to get results. He gives the gentlest adjustments too. He is always here for me whether it is physical or emotional. I highly a recommend Dr. Huntoon especially when traditional medicine is Not working for you.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Value

Doc Rick shows genuine concern for all of his patients. If he doesn't have an answer for you, he will go out of his way to find it. I am very grateful for the help he has provided me over the years.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Value

Outstanding experience, Dr. Huntoon makes me feel he finally have the solution for my health and Lyme desease

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Huntoon helped turn my life around. When I first saw him, I was at the worst point in my life; depressed, suicidal, and failing at school. But with the help of Dr... Read more