Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York

Ratings for Laser & Mohs Dermatology of New York

Love it!! Great service! Great doctors! Very kind people

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Value

I cannot reccomend Dr. Quitana and her staff more. They were skilled, supportive, friendly and throughly professional. Now that I am cancer-free thanks to them, I would reccomend them to everyone. Gordon Micunis

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Value

The moment you walk in it feels like your are at a spa. The staff and doctors, specially Dr. Boker, are the most professional and courteous team I have ever encountered in NYC. AND, no waiting time....upon arrival, I barely took my jacket off and I was called in. Excellent practice, staff, and accommodations.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

The office feels more like a high end spa than a medical practice. The staff is professional and courteous and Dr. Boker is terrific. It's actually a pleasant experience to visit their offices.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

The office, the doctor and nurses are very gentle and nice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Value

Great staff and great office! Dr. Quintana is super friendly and makes you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Value

The entire staff is professional. In addition, I rarely have to wait longer than 10 minutes upon arriving. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

A very pleasant experience with helpful and friendly staff, and a Dr. who listened, understood, and explain what needs to be done and when. Great experience.

Dr. Andreas Boker

Dr. Andreas Boker

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Latest Rating

I have had a skin condition since 2011, I have seen a total of five dermatologist, spent hundreds of dollars on medication, co-payments and over the counter drugs an... Read more