Dr. Suzanne Feinstein

Clinic

Rate Dr. Suzanne Feinstein

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Feinstein

Value

My picking behaviors have stopped completely. First doctor who actually knew how to treat me for this. All others thought all I had to do was get my anxiety under control and it should get better on its own. She's awesome.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Value

After many very bad experiences with psychiatrists and psychologists, I was leery to try yet another mental health professional. They always claim to be able to help me but never give me any tactical tools to steer me out of my depressive rut. Dr. Feinstein is different. She approaches each session with laser focus, asking me detailed questions until she isolates the target issue and then tackles it with a CBT plan. She teaches me how to think like a behavior therapist so that I can effectively identify my stressors and solve them in a rational way. It helps that she's funny and makes me laugh at myself.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Value

I worked with Dr. Feinstein for several months and I can't say enough positive things about her. She helped teach me how to deal with decades of unresolved anxiety. I have seen many therapists through the years and I can say, without hesitation, she is the most dedicated professional I have worked with. She used a style that effectively pushed me outside my comfort zone, something I was unwilling and unable to do prior to seeing her. She is an honest, compassionate doctor who I have recommended to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Doctors at Dr. Suzanne Feinstein

Dr. Suzanne B. Feinstein

Dr. Suzanne B. Feinstein

Latest Rating

Dr. Feinstein helped me overcome my panic attacks. I was suffering for 22 years. Went to 4 other therapists and no results. I even wound up in the ER so many times... Read more