Dr. Kimberly Sackheim Clinic

Clinic

Rate Dr. Kimberly Sackheim Clinic

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Sackheim Clinic

Value

Dr. S has been my doctor for over 5 years now. She was the only doctor that knew I needed a nerve block instead of a regular epidural. It helped me for over a year and has saved my life. I see her once a year and have been so much better since.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Value

She was very attentive and seemed to really care. We are trying anew medication and possibly an injection. I have a follow up visit in 3 weeks to see how this helps and will go from there. I'm excited to see how this goes.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Value

Dr. Sackheim is passionate about her work and was thorough in assessing my pain. She offered numerous alternatives before I had to resort to shoulder surgery. I definitely recommend her as a physician.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Value

Dr. S did my epidural today and it went amazing! I barely knew the needle was there. I didn't feel a thing. I was able to get up and walk out of the office just fine. I can't say enough good things! Thank you Dr. S

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Value

I was really happy with my visit. Dr. Sackheim called me that day to tell me about my x-ray results. I have total faith in her decision-making and I'm happy I found her.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Value

Great doctor. I was really happy with the care that she provided. Very thorough physical exam. She really knows what she's talking about as good at handling complicated cases. She reviewed 30 pages of medical records that I brought in right in front of me and Took her time to fully take care of me.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Value

Gave me my life back. Treated my chronic headache and did more then anyone else could.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Value

I went to her for chronic migraine. I've been suffering for years. I tried numerous doctors are numerous medications with no help. Dr. Sackheim did Botox injections and I am all for 90% improved with minimal headaches. I am so thankful and happy for her as a position and I really recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Value

Really great doctor, she took her time, very thorough exam and knew her stuff. Conservative approach which is exactly what I wanted. 5 Stars!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Value

Dr. Sackheim really helped with my neck and back pain. She is the only doctor was ever taken the time to listen to me and really find out what was going on. She was thorough and compassionate and was the only doctor to really help me. Hard to find a doctor as good as her.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Sackheim is wonderful! I had to have an epidural for a slipped disc and it was PAINLESS. Not the case with other drs i've seen. She also treats me for migraines ... Read more