Rate Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Value

I felt immediate relief after she did an injection for my headache. I'm going back for prolotherpay in my knee. She's great. Didn't feel a thing with the injections. She had angel hands.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Value

I've been to 20 different headache specialists. They all tried different things and nothing helped. Today Dr. Kimberly did injections in my beck and head and I had immediate relief. First time I've felt good in years. So far I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Value

Dr. K was so good. I finally found a doctor to take off for my care. She was not judge mental and believed what I said. I really have faith that she's going to take good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Value

Very happy. She's smart, energetic, compassionate. She had treatment options I've never been offered before.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Value

So far, best doctor I have seen. She explained everything and is trying other treatments that no one else offered. I'm really looking forward to proceeding with my care

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Value

Go see her!! I'm so glad I did. I had a 3 month wait, which I wasn't happy about but it was worth it. She really listened and tries to help. She knows her stuff too.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Value

Felt comfortable right away. She explained everything in detail so I could fully understand.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Value

Dr. Sackheim is such a patient advocate. She by far goes out of her way for her patients more then any doctor I know. She helped to get me appointments with multiple specialists and followed up on my care to ensure I was taken care of. You can't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Value

She was the only Doctor Who listen to me. I saw a different doctor when she was on vacation and it really made me appreciate her. Dr. Sackheim cares about her patients and knows her stuff. She is much more experience than most painful since I have been to. She offered me options that no one else did.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Value

She went through all of my records that I brought in. She fully understood my history which made me really comfortable. Dr. Sackheim is a very reliable and good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Sackheim is wonderful! I had to have an epidural for a slipped disc and it was PAINLESS. Not the case with other drs i've seen. She also treats me for migraines ... Read more