Rate Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Value

I have suffered from Pelvic and vaginal Pain for so many years I can’t even keep track anymore. I saw Dr. Sackheim at the recommendation of my pelvic physical therapist. I was hesitant because she didn’t accept my insurance. It was so worth it. I’m so happy I went. Dr. Sackheim did a pudendal nerve block and I had almost 100% relief I was amazed at the feeling of almost no pain for the first time. She used an X-ray machine while doing the injection. I was so nervous but it took about 10 minutes and was painless. I am so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Value

Fantastic as usual. Dr. Sackheim is the best! I can’t wait to see her in her new private practice. She is going to be fabulous. Dedicated and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Value

Beautiful office and easy to get to. Staff are tremendously helpful and dedicated to the patients and doctor. I got an appointment to see the doctor the next day (I was lucky she had a cancellation) and had my first injection during my visit.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Value

I have had multiple concussions. Been suffering with headache for years. Dr. Sackheim had been the only doctor who had been able to help me find some relief. Thank you Dr. Sackheim !!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

I feel like I finally found a doctor who listens and cares. I'm on the path to recovery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

So worth it. Most caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Value

Dr. Sackhiem has been great! She is amazing both professionally and personally. She is very knowledgeable and she took her time with me to explain everything. I felt comfortable with every procedure she performed, and have had amazing results! If you choose her you will not be disappointed, I wouldn't trust my care with anyone else but her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Value

She's a special fund. I've never seen a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

Excellent as always. She's really cares and injections are painless and effective.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Dr. Sackheim is fantastic! She conversed with me and demonstrated a sense of caring towards me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My visit with Dr. Sackheim is always a pleasant visit.  She is always so bubbly and upbeat in which people need especially if your in pain.  She is always willing to... Read more