Dr. Kimberly Sackheim Clinic

Clinic

Rate Dr. Kimberly Sackheim Clinic

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Sackheim Clinic

Value

I have had multiple concussions. Been suffering with headache for years. Dr. Sackheim had been the only doctor who had been able to help me find some relief. Thank you Dr. Sackheim !!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

I feel like I finally found a doctor who listens and cares. I'm on the path to recovery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

So worth it. Most caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Value

Dr. Sackhiem has been great! She is amazing both professionally and personally. She is very knowledgeable and she took her time with me to explain everything. I felt comfortable with every procedure she performed, and have had amazing results! If you choose her you will not be disappointed, I wouldn't trust my care with anyone else but her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Value

She's a special fund. I've never seen a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

Excellent as always. She's really cares and injections are painless and effective.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Dr. Sackheim is fantastic! She conversed with me and demonstrated a sense of caring towards me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Value

I felt immediate relief after she did an injection for my headache. I'm going back for prolotherpay in my knee. She's great. Didn't feel a thing with the injections. She had angel hands.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Value

I've been to 20 different headache specialists. They all tried different things and nothing helped. Today Dr. Kimberly did injections in my beck and head and I had immediate relief. First time I've felt good in years. So far I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Value

Dr. K was so good. I finally found a doctor to take off for my care. She was not judge mental and believed what I said. I really have faith that she's going to take good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Be prepared to wait. She sometimes runs late. But worth waiting for. Even though she was running late she still took her time with me and didn't make me feel rushed.... Read more