Clinic

Rate Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Value

Dr. Sackhiem has been great! She is amazing both professionally and personally. She is very knowledgeable and she took her time with me to explain everything. I felt comfortable with every procedure she performed, and have had amazing results! If you choose her you will not be disappointed, I wouldn't trust my care with anyone else but her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Value

She's a special fund. I've never seen a more compassionate and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

Excellent as always. She's really cares and injections are painless and effective.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

Dr. Sackheim is fantastic! She conversed with me and demonstrated a sense of caring towards me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Value

I felt immediate relief after she did an injection for my headache. I'm going back for prolotherpay in my knee. She's great. Didn't feel a thing with the injections. She had angel hands.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Value

I've been to 20 different headache specialists. They all tried different things and nothing helped. Today Dr. Kimberly did injections in my beck and head and I had immediate relief. First time I've felt good in years. So far I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Value

Dr. K was so good. I finally found a doctor to take off for my care. She was not judge mental and believed what I said. I really have faith that she's going to take good care of me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Value

Very happy. She's smart, energetic, compassionate. She had treatment options I've never been offered before.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Value

So far, best doctor I have seen. She explained everything and is trying other treatments that no one else offered. I'm really looking forward to proceeding with my care

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Value

Go see her!! I'm so glad I did. I had a 3 month wait, which I wasn't happy about but it was worth it. She really listened and tries to help. She knows her stuff too.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Doctors at Dr. Kimberly Sackheim

Latest Rating

Love love love! She is down to earth, kind, and really takes the time to think about me. I wish all my doctors were as great as her.