Dr. Justin Cohen, MD

Clinic

Rate Dr. Justin Cohen, MD

Ratings for Dr. Justin Cohen, MD

Value

Dr. Justin C. Cohen is very professional MD/cosmetic surgeon. He had performed post op "Blepharoplasty". His works speaks the outcome is excellent .I recovered quick and feel good. He is a very caring health professional. And guaranteed you will be satisfied and happy with the result of his work . J. Sorboen (patient)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Value

So greatful to have been lucky enough to have my surgery with Dr. Cohen. It was over a 7 hour surgery and every step of recovery he was with me. Calling all hours of the night to ensure I was doing ok, even on family vacation. Couldn't have been happier about the care and the results.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Value

The lip lines and downward drooping mouth corners made me look old and sad. The Doctor injected filler around the outer boarders of my lips so it minimized the lines and made it look so natural. He also injected filler in the very deep corner mouth creases, taking time to inject a small amount at a time until the crevices just disappeared. Absolutely remarkable and life changing results. I feel like new person. Dr. Cohen is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever been to. He is extremely kind and caring with a fantastic personality, unlike other Doctors that were very aloof and in a hurry to get to the next patient. He takes time to listen and find out exactly what the patient wants. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone who wants great results from a professional who is compassionate, gentle, highly skilled that will make you look beautiful.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Value

Knowledgeable, competent and warm. Answered my questions and acknowledged concerns. performed excision of laryngeal growths.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I chose Dr. Cohen because of his extensive background and experience in facial plastic surgery. He made me feel very calm and confident by explaining what to expect ... Read more