Alisa R. Kasachkoff, PHD

Clinic

Rate Alisa R. Kasachkoff, PHD

Ratings for Alisa R. Kasachkoff, PHD

Value

You won't find a better doctor than Dr. K. She is so well informed and so helpful in so many ways. I would never have been on such solid footing had it not been for her help.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Value

Recently, I went to see Dr, Kasachkoff. I had seen her nearly thirty years ago when I first began my career. I found her enormously helpful. She helped me conquer my insecurities and build my self-confidence. Now, I am retiring and once again, I felt uncertain about myself. I went to see Dr,. Kasachkoff to resolve some of these issues and found her once again to be an astute and compassionate clinician. She is truly great at what she does. Over the years, I have referred friends of mine to her. All report positive, glowing reports of the treatment she has rendered .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Value

I take great care when it comes to search for a therapist or life coach. I am so glad to have found Dr. Kasachkoff. When I saw her, I immediately felt comfortable. She was so easy to talk with. She showed great compassion as I poured out my heart to her. What she said to me was so profound and I was able to apply it immediately. My life has improved greatly. Several people I know have taken my advised and have gone to see her as well. They all tell me that they too think she is the best person in mental health that they have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Value

This doctor has so much knowledge and is so experienced and skilled that she was able to help me immediately. I felt so much better ever after only one session. I was able to resolve all my issues in a much shorter amount time that I had originally anticipated.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Value

Got all the help I needed. Amazing doctor. She covers so much in only one session. Dr. Kasacchkoff knows the field of psychotherapy like the back of her hand. If ever I encounter any other difficulty, I will definitely go back to see her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Value

Dr. Kasachkoff is wonderful. She saw me immediately on time and was so responsive and attentive. She is a great listener. This was the first thing I loved about her because everyone told me that she never keeps you waiting. I went to see her as mycurrent mentor and coach was not being effective. After just one session, I decided to switch. I amglad I did as I got the help I need in all areas of difficulty. She did not rush me and allowed me to take my time to express myself completely. I would highly recommend this fabulous doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Value

Thoroughly satisfied. I came in so despaired and despondent. I let feeling self assured and confident. Doctor was very thorough. She asked all the right questions and got all details that related to my situation. Her manner is very soft. I found her easy to talk with and really felt that she was non-judgmental . I since referred her to friends of mine and all have given me positive feedback. They all agree with me -- that this doctor helps you enormously in a very short amount of time. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Value

Doctor is excellent. She is sharp minded and came highly recommended. I can certainly see why. Her knowledge and skill are A-1!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Value

Best psychologist ever. Was very helpful. She came highly recommended and I am happy that I was lucky enough to have had her as my therapist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Value

You cannot imagine a psychologist as great as Dr. Kasachkoff. She is thoroughly knowledgeable about the field of clinical psychology, has received numerous awards and is a remarkable talented and skilled clinician. The techniques she used her professional manner reflect her many years of experience. Her office and waiting room are so attractively designed and utterly spotless that I immediately always felt a tremendous sense of peace. She always saw me precisely on time. Her manner was always kind and her questions reflected that she listened carefully to everything I said. I gained helpful insights into my behavior by having her as my therapist. She provided me with the psychological tools that I need to lift the depression and anxious feelings I had. She also taught me how to deal with those feelings if they came back in the future. But I must say that since the time that I completed my treatment with her, those negative feelings have never returned. I believe that is because she taught me excellent coping skills to deal with life's many adversities and stressful situations. It is no wonder why she is in such high demand.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Doctors at Alisa R. Kasachkoff, PHD

Dr. Alisa R. Kasachkoff

Dr. Alisa R. Kasachkoff

Latest Rating

Wonderful Perso in Every Respect. She has earned my admiration and total respect