Active Care Chiropractic and Natural Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Active Care Chiropractic and Natural Wellness Center

Ratings for Active Care Chiropractic and Natural Wellness Center

Value

Dr. Sayyed suggested a change in my diet. She was right...... I listened to her and now my high blood pressure and prediabetes are under control. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Value

Dr. Sayyed is a very talented doctor and very energetic. I love her positive energy and smile. She explained my MRI results in depth which my other doctors did not. Dr. Sayyed told me for my osteoporosis , chiropractic is a contraindications. Dr. Sayyed use mobilization and light friction massage which soothed my back. I love her personality and it is always a joy to see Dr. Sayyed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Value

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed for diabetes and the nutritional counseling was very informative! I went in the Bronx on Pelham Pkwy....Clean office, staff are great! Dr. Sayyed is supernice and bubbly! She listened to my problems and gave me a solution! They accept insurance and I will visit Dr. Sayyed again!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555STARS!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Value

I went for acupuncture in CT and that was the first time I met Dr. Sayyed. Now I live in NY and she is my Chiropractor and Naturopath in doctor. Dr. Sayyed has a great personality. ....A people's person, very smart, and genuine.Dr Sayyed answered all my questions and read MRIs pertaining to my back. Dr. Sayyed is very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Value

This holistic center is a gem! It has so many therapies for you to try such as yoga, meditation, chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopath medicine and nutrition. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Doctors at Active Care Chiropractic and Natural Wellness Center

Dr. Janan Sayyed

Dr. Janan Sayyed

Latest Rating

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure. She was recommended by my primary care doctor. Dr. Sayyed advice and change in my nutrition habits really helped me take... Read more