Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Ratings for Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Value

The office is clean. The staff is great. I see Dr . Sayyed for Reiki Energy healing and I feel great after the sessions.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Value

This clinic rocks ......very peaceful and Zen like which I felt very relaxed. This clinic has a one stop shop variety which I love. The acupressure, Reiki Energy healing are fantastic too.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Value

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my sciatica. The treatment was amazing.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Value

I went to visit Dr.Janan at her Bronx office at 1120 Morris Park Avenue. She was a caring doctor who helps many people. I give her 5 stars for overcoming anxiety.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Value

I am very impressed with this clinic. The doctor Is on top of her game. I am very impressed despite her busy schedule, Dr. Sayyed has time to teach inner school children in the Bronx community about nutrition. The clinic offers many options for many kinds of conditions. Next time i would like to book an appointment for Naturopathic Medicine.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Value

This place is awesome! State of the Art equipment and great staff! All 5's!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Value

This place and the chiropractor Dr. Janan Sayyed were awesome! This place has the state of the art technology and different cold laser therapies. I loved the cervical traction done on my neck. It alleviated some of the numbness and tingling in my right arm.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Value

I gave this clinic all 5 stars. The staff are nice. The doctor is very nice and personable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Value

This place rocks....I have never saw a variety of technology being offered. Dr. Sayyed is on the top of her game! She goes above and beyond care. Dr. Sayyed is wonderful and funny.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Value

I give this clinic 5 stars. This clinic offers a wide variety of treatment options. I am very impressed that Dr. Sayyed is both a chiropractor and Naturopathic physician. She is also a nutritionist and Acupuncturist. Dr. Sayyed is very intelligent and genuine.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Doctors at Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Latest Rating

Dr. Sayyed is very professional, compassionate, and caring. Dr. Sayyed has great bedside manner. She answered all my questions. The office was relaxing atmosphere an... Read more