Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Clinic

Rate Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Ratings for Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Value

This is such a great and positive clinic. Thank you for being in our community.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Value

This clinic has a little bit of everything....it is a gem. Celebrities come to this clinic....I work on Broadway and every time I get a treatment, I feel fantastic. There is so much positivity energy in this office....it feels amazing.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Value

This clinis has my 5 STARS! SUPERB! The staff and Chiropractor are very nice!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Value

I tried reiki energy healing at this clinic and it was amazing. This clinic rocks.... The doctor listens to you with a genuine heart.....

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Value

This clinic was awesome. I went in on a Saturday as a walk in .........there was not much of a wait time.......the doctor saw me and examined me. The physiotherapy was awesome. The adjustments were great, gentle adjustments.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Value

The atmosphere is wonderful! The chiropractic doctor superb and is the most down to earth person. I love her positive energy and enthusiasm.......it's contagious!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Value

This clinic is 5 stars........the staff is great, the doctor is excellent.....highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

This place is a gem. I really enjoy coming here because I feel rejuvenated afterwards. The staff is really nice. Dr. Sayyed explains everything and gives stretching exercises.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Value

This clinic is a gem in New York......Dr. Janan Sayyed is a skilled and professional practitioner. She is disciplined in a multifacet such as Nutrition and Chiropractor. I was referred to this clinic by my neighbor and I am very satisfied that I chose Dr. Sayyed for chiropractic.......this was my first time seeing a chiropractor......thank you Dr. Sayyed for the breathing exercises for my anxiety and advice.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Value

I went to both facilities in the Bronx and Manhattan offices. Dr. Janan Sayyed helped me with my midback and low back pain. Dr. Sayyed stands out from the rest because she listens to you and answers all your questions......she is even humorous. I travel from Brooklyn or sometimes Queens and Dr Sayyed takes right away on time. I did an MRI and I did have 2 disc herniations in my midback and 3 disc bulges in my low back.The physiotherapy was really awesome.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Doctors at Active Care Chiropractic & Natural Wellness Center

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Latest Rating

Dr. Sayyed is very professional, compassionate, and caring. Dr. Sayyed has great bedside manner. She answered all my questions. The office was relaxing atmosphere an... Read more