Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Clinic

Rate Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Ratings for Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Value

Dr. V and his staff have been great. I've had 4 kids come through here for braces and couldn't have been happier with our experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

Always a great experience. Never had a problem with anything. Very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Value

I have two children in treatment, one for Invisalign and the other for ceramics. Both boys are teenagers, so their main concern is appearance. Every member of the staff has been extremely helpful, thoughtful and attentive to each boy's individual needs. I couldn't ask for a more pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Value

All three of my children had their braces put on with Vitagliano Orthodontics. The experience has been excellent for me as a parent and for the three of them. All questions were answered immediately in a professional way. The skill was superior as to e everyone who put or adjusted the braces. The office staff was attentive and courteous. Never once has any of them complained about coming to the office which is a first for them. The doctors are excellent and Dr. V. will listen too any concerns or questions and adjust the care plan. I highly recommend all aspects of the care in this office and would giv them a 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Value

My son Connor has been coming here for 5 years and we are always happy when we leave. All of the staff is professional and extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Value

The staff is always so knowledgeable and accommodating. We are so fortunate to have chosen this practice. We had 3 children in braces at once and we love the practice

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Value

Always friendly and quick service. Excellent, competent professionals at every step of our process. We had three children serviced in this office and all had amazing results provided in a superb environment! I recommend Dr. Vitagliano to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Value

The doctors and staff have been wonderful from the beginning of our daughter's treatment. We always feel the staff is attentive and their goal is to make her smile perfect. We're almost finished but will bring our son here if/when he's ready.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Value

I've only been coming here for a couple of months but my experience thus far with the staff & doctors has been nothing but a wonderful experience

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Value

Friendly and quick service. I have been happy with how my son has been treated as well as the quality of the work they have done

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018