Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Clinic

Rate Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Ratings for Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Value

I've been very pleased wth my experience at the office. All 3 of my children he been patients. Staff very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Value

My daughter enjoys coming to the office for every office. The staff is very friendly and they are honest and direct with how her treatment is coming along and how she's doing with caring for her braces. That is appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Value

The staff is very pleasant and great to work with during my braces transition. Very pleased ????

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

We always have a positive experience when we have an appointment at Vitagliano Orthodontics. The staff is very courteous,professional and accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Value

We have had a wonderful experience here at Vitagliano's office. Everyone is friendly and they are always concerned about our preferences. Both of my daughters were patients and had excellent outcomes!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Value

The doctors and staff are very knowledgeable and accommodating. My son always has a wonderful experience here. The staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Value

Dr. Vitagliano's office is great! The staff is wonderful, and the doctors are very responsive to patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Value

My experience here is Awesome!! Everyone here is always so nice. My daughter Daniella loves coming here! She is so happy her teeth are looking so great. I have never seen her smile so much!!Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

I love coming to Dr. Vitagliano! They make my children feel so comfortable. I would recommend anyone to come here for lol orthodontic care!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Value

Our experience in this office has been great. The staff and doctors are always very friendly and accommodating with us. I love the way they explain every step of their process before or as it's being performed. Moving appointments around here and there has always been pleasant. The billing office is also very helpful. I would and have recommended this practice to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018