Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Clinic

Rate Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Ratings for Vitagliano Orthodontics Associates

Value

Just an amazing experience every time I come for an appointment with my twins. They both have braces and love the visits but rather have the braces off .

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Value

Dr.Vitagliano and all his staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. The office is friendly and they always take great care of you. I would recommend all my friends and family to the office.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Value

This was a great experience both of my children were treated great and never gave me a problem coming here. Staff was great.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Value

Very friendly staff. Never have to wait too late long to be seen. Flexible hours also.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Value

Service was prompt and You took my son right away when he broke a wire

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Value

It is a welcoming experience coming to this office. All the ladies at the front desk are very courteous. Dr. V is awesome and all the assistants for him are great.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Value

I'm very pleased everyone in the office is nice! My daughter is finally pleased her teeth are getting straight after going to an other Orthodontics that didn't take care of them!! I would definitely recommend friends and family to this office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Value

Staff always friendly, efficient and accommodating. All the doctors are very nice ,explain everything and very thorough in their work. Love this office! Have recommended and will continue to recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

The staff could not be more accommodating. We constantly tell people we have the best orthodontists on Long Island. Thank you for taking such good care of our family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Value

Renee is always taken care of in a quick professional manner. Renee was taken on time, we scheduled her appointment today as an emergency. Once Dr. V checked Renee, actual work had to be done. No problem, work is done. Always with a smile.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017