Rate Dr. Tomer Singer, MD

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Aside from the long wait to see my doctor, I felt like I was part of a group of cattle walking in to get monitored. The staff was cold and seemed impatient. After having a "trial" pumped with medications and not really establishing a baseline of how my body works naturally, they dropped me like a pile of crap because I wasn't producing 1000 eggs at a time. This place relies on positive stats in order to seem as if they have successful pregnancy rates. If you are a difficult case, don't bother. The apparent "founder" himself asked me what I did for a living, realized I could pay $$$ and then told me I could not have children. He told me I had three options: 1. Stop trying altogether, 2. Adopt, or 3. Buy one of their donor eggs. Adding salt to the wound, he stated "all the celebrities were doing it". Really? Like a really give a damn about what the celebrities are doing! After this heart-breaking appointment with him, I got a call from Rausch and wanted to have me come in. My husband said, "What for? You guys just crushed her and she's now inconsolable". She stated she was unaware of what I was told. I reluctantly came in and she cryptically said "I'm not saying you can't have children. I'm just saying we just can't help you here." TRANSLATION: You are a difficult case and you will negatively impact our stats and the number of $$$ flowing into our practice. GOOD RIDDANCE! I decided to give my money to someone who believed in my case and was patient enough to not care about stats and follow through on their promise! I am now happily pregnant!! No need to STOP TRYING, no need to ADOPT, no need to be like the celebrities and PURCHASE A DONOR EGG.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014